Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know if there’s a process for getting medical records from an NHS hospi 15:14 - Sep 2 with 844 viewsIllinoisblue

Specifically, Ipswich Hospital?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Yes there is on 15:16 - Sep 2 with 838 viewsDyland

Each hop is different, try the local PALS first off -

https://www.esneft.nhs.uk/your-visit/before-you-arrive/patient-advice-service-pa

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Anyone know if there’s a process for getting medical records from an NHS hospi on 15:17 - Sep 2 with 832 viewshype313

I'll drop Coppingers missus a PM.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Anyone know if there’s a process for getting medical records from an NHS hospi on 15:30 - Sep 2 with 808 viewshoppy

Probably... but it may not be of the person you're trying to get the records of... KJ was discharged from hospital last week (after her 3rd stay in there with covid) and they sent her home with somebody else's meds!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone know if there’s a process for getting medical records from an NHS hospi on 16:14 - Sep 2 with 722 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone know if there’s a process for getting medical records from an NHS hospi on 15:30 - Sep 2 by hoppy

Probably... but it may not be of the person you're trying to get the records of... KJ was discharged from hospital last week (after her 3rd stay in there with covid) and they sent her home with somebody else's meds!

Oops! At least you noticed

62 - 78 - 81

Anyone know if there’s a process for getting medical records from an NHS hospi on 16:44 - Sep 2 with 675 viewsDigger77

They probably lost them, like they have with mine.

All records gone forever, apparently.
Anyone know if there’s a process for getting medical records from an NHS hospi on 16:51 - Sep 2 with 651 viewsMattinLondon

Anyone know if there’s a process for getting medical records from an NHS hospi on 16:44 - Sep 2 by Digger77

A lot of your more recent records will be electronically stored so not lost entirely.
Anyone know if there’s a process for getting medical records from an NHS hospi on 16:59 - Sep 2 with 628 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone know if there’s a process for getting medical records from an NHS hospi on 16:44 - Sep 2 by Digger77

That’s not cool. The irony is, many years ago I worked in the medical records dept at Ipswich hospital. If only I could have seen approx 24 years into the future I could have photocopied what I needed.

62 - 78 - 81

Anyone know if there’s a process for getting medical records from an NHS hospi on 17:02 - Sep 2 with 616 viewshoppy

Anyone know if there’s a process for getting medical records from an NHS hospi on 16:14 - Sep 2 by Illinoisblue

Oops! At least you noticed

She only noticed as she didn't recognise the medication name, and checked whether it was on her notes, but then realised it had somebody else's name printed on the labels!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone know if there’s a process for getting medical records from an NHS hospi on 17:04 - Sep 2 with 605 viewsBloomBlue

Anyone know if there’s a process for getting medical records from an NHS hospi on 16:51 - Sep 2 by MattinLondon

A lot of your more recent records will be electronically stored so not lost entirely.

No you just need to find the appropriate person in North Korea to get your records back
Anyone know if there’s a process for getting medical records from an NHS hospi on 17:23 - Sep 2 with 587 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/about-the-nhs/how-to-access-your-health-records

Also, probably worth getting in touch with PALS office for further advice,#

https://www.esneft.nhs.uk/your-visit/before-you-arrive/patient-advice-service-pa

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone know if there’s a process for getting medical records from an NHS hospi on 17:28 - Sep 2 with 573 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone know if there’s a process for getting medical records from an NHS hospi on 17:23 - Sep 2 by BlueBadger

https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/about-the-nhs/how-to-access-your-health-records

Also, probably worth getting in touch with PALS office for further advice,#

Nice one, thanks badger. Oddly, I can still remember my six digit record number so hopefully that help locating them. It were all paper notes in big green folders back in my day…

62 - 78 - 81

Anyone know if there’s a process for getting medical records from an NHS hospi on 17:30 - Sep 2 with 566 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone know if there’s a process for getting medical records from an NHS hospi on 17:28 - Sep 2 by Illinoisblue

Nice one, thanks badger. Oddly, I can still remember my six digit record number so hopefully that help locating them. It were all paper notes in big green folders back in my day…

With any luck, they'll have been scanned and are electronically stored somewhere.

Best of luck though!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024