Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feels like the Royle years again! (n/t) 15:33 - Sep 11 with 694 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Didn't we used to win games under Royle? on 15:34 - Sep 11 with 685 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Didn't we used to win games under Royle? on 15:38 - Sep 11 with 633 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Didn't we used to win games under Royle? on 15:34 - Sep 11 by BlueBadger

Good point. I am still hopeful.

That 6-4 against Crewe springs to mind at the moment.

We won but we didn't win enough of them.

Feels like the Royle years again! (n/t) on 15:45 - Sep 11 with 598 viewsBlueBoots

If you're going to compare to our former scouse managers, I hope you're right and PC is more Joe Royle than Paul Jewell...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Feels like the Royle years again! (n/t) on 15:47 - Sep 11 with 575 viewsmrshallisfit

But without the wins.
Feels like the Royle years again! (n/t) on 15:48 - Sep 11 with 556 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Feels like the Royle years again! (n/t) on 15:45 - Sep 11 by BlueBoots

If you're going to compare to our former scouse managers, I hope you're right and PC is more Joe Royle than Paul Jewell...

I think he needs to be better than both or he will not be here much longer.

Feels like the Royle years again! (n/t) on 15:49 - Sep 11 with 552 viewsThe_Major

Feels like the Royle years again! (n/t) on 15:47 - Sep 11 by mrshallisfit

But without the wins.

To be fair, 2003/04 under Royle, we didn't win until league match seven. Still finished 5th.
Feels like the Royle years again! (n/t) on 16:03 - Sep 11 with 382 viewsblueconscience

We scored more in the Royle years

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Feels like the Royle years again! (n/t) on 16:13 - Sep 11 with 329 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Starting to feel more like the Jewell years
Login to get fewer ads

Feels like the Royle years again! (n/t) on 16:18 - Sep 11 with 284 viewsStewart27

Apart from the fact Royle was a competent football manager.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024