Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any nerdy stat types fancy doing something for me? 09:06 - Sep 15 with 499 viewsKeno

Over the past say 10 years what is the average point tally the team finishing in 6th in Div 1 and got?

and how many points a game do we need to match that this season?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Any nerdy stat types fancy doing something for me? on 09:22 - Sep 15 with 455 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Please don't invite those sort of people in here please. Its just like asking a Vampire to come in your house.
Any nerdy stat types fancy doing something for me? on 09:22 - Sep 15 with 453 viewsKeno

Any nerdy stat types fancy doing something for me? on 09:22 - Sep 15 by BlueBlueBluex2

Please don't invite those sort of people in here please. Its just like asking a Vampire to come in your house.

Have you met Mrs K?

Any nerdy stat types fancy doing something for me? on 09:32 - Sep 15 with 426 viewspositivity

c75

c1.8

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Any nerdy stat types fancy doing something for me? on 09:36 - Sep 15 with 411 viewspositivity

Any nerdy stat types fancy doing something for me? on 09:32 - Sep 15 by positivity

c75

c1.8

to put that into perspective, we need to match how plymouth have started the season.

can we be as good as plymouth for the rest of the season?

for top 2, we need to be as good as wigan have started

Any nerdy stat types fancy doing something for me? on 09:44 - Sep 15 with 378 viewsKeno

Any nerdy stat types fancy doing something for me? on 09:36 - Sep 15 by positivity

to put that into perspective, we need to match how plymouth have started the season.

can we be as good as plymouth for the rest of the season?

for top 2, we need to be as good as wigan have started

ouch!!!

Any nerdy stat types fancy doing something for me? on 09:46 - Sep 15 with 375 viewsPattiswickBlue

In the last 10 seasons, excluding 2019-2020 due to COVID. The average point total for the team finishing 6th is 73 (72.6). The most common total was 74 points, which has been achieved 4 times in the last 10 full seasons.

Therefore, in Ipswich's remaining 40 games they could:

Win - 20
Draw - 10
Lose - 10

As we are currently on 3 points, these results would leave us with 73 points. Turn 5 of those draws into wins and we could push the automatic places.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2021 9:46]
Any nerdy stat types fancy doing something for me? on 09:49 - Sep 15 with 356 viewspositivity

Any nerdy stat types fancy doing something for me? on 09:44 - Sep 15 by Keno

ouch!!!

we *should* be capable of being as good as plymouth though!

Any nerdy stat types fancy doing something for me? on 10:03 - Sep 15 with 322 viewsKeno

Any nerdy stat types fancy doing something for me? on 09:49 - Sep 15 by positivity

we *should* be capable of being as good as plymouth though!

oh yes we 'should' be

whether we 'are' is yet to be proven

Login to get fewer ads

Any nerdy stat types fancy doing something for me? on 10:11 - Sep 15 with 289 viewsBluefish

Finishing 6th with our budget is a disappointing season. If we then don't win the play offs it is complete failure

A sign of how bad things gone that this is what we are clinging on to

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024