Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burn seems more captain material than Evans. 11:52 - Sep 16 with 802 views_sanctimoanious_

Not sure Evans should be vice skip - disappointed how plod and passive he looks. Early days though - COYB.
Burn seems more captain material than Evans. on 11:59 - Sep 16 with 772 viewspennblue

It is a fair point. We need a captain who believes and does the business on the park.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Burn seems more captain material than Evans. on 12:23 - Sep 16 with 730 viewsitfcsuth

Evans is a good talker, and by all accounts a really good professional. His performances have been along with results, sub-par.

However, have no issue with him being vice-captain, and people suggesting he isn’t a leader is just guff in my humble opinion.
Burn seems more captain material than Evans. on 13:04 - Sep 16 with 672 viewsGarv

I didn't get that impression during the first few games.

I'd imagine if he'd played well and we had a win or two already you might feel differently.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Burn seems more captain material than Evans. on 18:41 - Sep 16 with 529 viewsmonty_radio

Good though Burns has been in short sharp bursts, with Edwards and Celina available and, if both were played wide, Burns might not be a nailed-on pick. Anyway, it's going to be Morsy as captain, isn't it?
[Post edited 16 Sep 2021 21:13]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Burn seems more captain material than Evans. on 00:52 - Sep 17 with 419 viewsHighgateBlue

I'm more bothered who's manager than who's captain. Cook is a failure. The longer he stays, the longer we take to recover from him.
Burn seems more captain material than Evans. on 01:14 - Sep 17 with 408 viewspointofblue

Burn seems more captain material than Evans. on 18:41 - Sep 16 by monty_radio

Good though Burns has been in short sharp bursts, with Edwards and Celina available and, if both were played wide, Burns might not be a nailed-on pick. Anyway, it's going to be Morsy as captain, isn't it?
[Post edited 16 Sep 2021 21:13]

I might get down arrowed for this but the one area where Burns has the upper hand over Edwards is end product - he can get a shot or cross in. Edwards is still learning the game and he tends to waste a lot of positions his undoubted skill gets him in.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024