Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How did that clown ref add on almost 8 minutes? 17:01 - Sep 18 with 655 viewsIllinoisblue

There should be official enquiries into these refs.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

How did that clown ref add on almost 8 minutes? on 17:03 - Sep 18 with 611 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's the 4th official isn't it? The extra time on top of the 7 was justified for Hladky being a fanny and trying to con the ref. Not sure about the first 7 though. We did try and run the clock down a few times and I was certainly expecting 5 mins.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How did that clown ref add on almost 8 minutes? on 17:04 - Sep 18 with 585 viewstonybied

Absolutely ridiculous, I can only remember 3 injures in the second 45 minutes and 2 of them were at the same time!!!
How did that clown ref add on almost 8 minutes? on 17:04 - Sep 18 with 584 viewsHalifaxBlue

How did that clown ref add on almost 8 minutes? on 17:03 - Sep 18 by Swansea_Blue

It's the 4th official isn't it? The extra time on top of the 7 was justified for Hladky being a fanny and trying to con the ref. Not sure about the first 7 though. We did try and run the clock down a few times and I was certainly expecting 5 mins.

No, ref decides. 4th official just communicates it.

Thought 5 would have been about right, 7 seemed quite bizarre.

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

How did that clown ref add on almost 8 minutes? on 17:05 - Sep 18 with 551 viewsjayessess

How did that clown ref add on almost 8 minutes? on 17:03 - Sep 18 by Swansea_Blue

technically you only add time-wasting to the stoppage time if you give a booking, IIRC?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

How did that clown ref add on almost 8 minutes? on 17:07 - Sep 18 with 530 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Standard of Refereeing is awful in this league. I was actually really glad to see Bobby Madley the other night

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

How did that clown ref add on almost 8 minutes? on 17:08 - Sep 18 with 505 viewsHalifaxBlue

How did that clown ref add on almost 8 minutes? on 17:05 - Sep 18 by jayessess

technically you only add time-wasting to the stoppage time if you give a booking, IIRC?

Been a few years since I have reffed but no, I don't recall that ever being the case. There aren't really hard and fast rules to my memory, it's very discretionary. I think common practice is to only add for injury or obvious intentional time wasting. I would defo add time for time wasting even if I didn't book the player.

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

How did that clown ref add on almost 8 minutes? on 17:10 - Sep 18 with 472 viewstonybied

How did that clown ref add on almost 8 minutes? on 17:07 - Sep 18 by Cheltenham_Blue

Standard of Refereeing is awful in this league. I was actually really glad to see Bobby Madley the other night

That's one of the main reasons I want promotion from this league to save my sanity. The standard of refereeing in this league is awful.
How did that clown ref add on almost 8 minutes? on 17:13 - Sep 18 with 437 viewsWickets

Blantant time wasting by us upset the officials but why does that not happen at Portman RD when we need it .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024