Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Lucky equaliser” 19:47 - Sep 27 with 958 viewsBlueNomad

According to Look East
Nothing lucky about it….. the more I watch it, it shows a huge amount of skill (n/t) on 19:50 - Sep 27 with 940 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Nothing lucky about it….. the more I watch it, it shows a huge amount of skill on 20:00 - Sep 27 with 903 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Nothing lucky about it….. the more I watch it, it shows a huge amount of skill (n/t) on 19:50 - Sep 27 by unstableblue

The luck was in the dreadful goalkeeping mistake of gifting Bonne the opportunity. It was both lucky and excellent play.

It can be both lucky and good thinking/skilful play.

The notable thing is the choice of which to play upon from the Look nodge team. No surprise. I don't know why anyone other than ardent nodge fans bother to watch to be honest.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

“Lucky equaliser” on 20:06 - Sep 27 with 870 viewsDarth_Koont

Well, it’s a goal I’d hate to see a rival team score, that’s for sure. Even two leagues apart.

Nice.

Pronouns: He/Him

“Lucky equaliser” on 20:29 - Sep 27 with 787 viewsFtnfwest

Presume there was a brief report about the heroic performance at Goodison?
“Lucky equaliser” on 20:30 - Sep 27 with 782 viewsFtnfwest

“Lucky equaliser” on 20:06 - Sep 27 by Darth_Koont

Well, it’s a goal I’d hate to see a rival team score, that’s for sure. Even two leagues apart.

Nice.

Yes, don’t think they’d have described it like that if Sheffield Wednesday had scored it against us
“Lucky equaliser” on 20:45 - Sep 27 with 730 viewsDarth_Koont

“Lucky equaliser” on 20:30 - Sep 27 by Ftnfwest

Yes, don’t think they’d have described it like that if Sheffield Wednesday had scored it against us

Exactly.

And talking of Sheffield Weds, I’m going to check out the Blades forum later. I’m sure they’d have absolutely loved it.

Pronouns: He/Him

“Lucky equaliser” on 21:32 - Sep 27 with 588 viewsFtnfwest

“Lucky equaliser” on 20:45 - Sep 27 by Darth_Koont

Exactly.

And talking of Sheffield Weds, I’m going to check out the Blades forum later. I’m sure they’d have absolutely loved it.

Would like to see that report!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024