Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeez. Imagine us without Bonne's goals. 20:08 - Oct 2 with 979 viewsOriginalMarkyP

I wonder how long before Ashton pulls the trigger?

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Jeez. Imagine us without Bonne's goals. on 20:10 - Oct 2 with 961 viewschrismakin

That's his job as a striker though no?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Jeez. Imagine us without Bonne's goals. on 20:14 - Oct 2 with 930 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Jeez. Imagine us without Bonne's goals. on 20:10 - Oct 2 by chrismakin

That's his job as a striker though no?

Eh? I'm saying imagine what we'd be like if we hadn't got him or he wasn't scoring. Of course a striker's job is to score goals. If he wasn't we'd be rock bottom.

We are in trouble now. It's silly to pretend otherwise. 10 games. That's what people were saying. So 10 games in, what do YOU think?

Jeez. Imagine us without Bonne's goals. on 20:16 - Oct 2 with 890 viewshomer_123

Jeez. Imagine us without Bonne's goals. on 20:14 - Oct 2 by OriginalMarkyP

Eh? I'm saying imagine what we'd be like if we hadn't got him or he wasn't scoring. Of course a striker's job is to score goals. If he wasn't we'd be rock bottom.

We are in trouble now. It's silly to pretend otherwise. 10 games. That's what people were saying. So 10 games in, what do YOU think?

Pulling the trigger....striker....etc etc etc
[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 20:16]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Jeez. Imagine us without Bonne's goals. on 20:17 - Oct 2 with 876 viewsAbracadobra

Where would Liverpool be without Salahs goals? What a pointless post.
Jeez. Imagine us without Bonne's goals. on 20:18 - Oct 2 with 865 viewschrismakin

Jeez. Imagine us without Bonne's goals. on 20:14 - Oct 2 by OriginalMarkyP

I know, but if it wasn't Bonne it'll prob be Piggott. or Nors.

Apart from 2 of the goals, the others were bread and butter.

BTW that's not a bad thing, he has to be there to do it, just saying the subject line to the OP doesn't really make sense.

BUT, I always said end of sept going into Oct. The last 3 games gave me hope it was turning, then today happens. 1 mini blip in the middle of this run or have the 3 recently been a blip in normality.............

I don't know what the owners will do

Sit and wait and the high % change that promotion is off the cards by November
make a change and if still doesn't work.. what happens going into next season.. are people already on the new managers back because he didn't come in and take us up....

Ashton and the club really took a risk.
you allow 1 person to bring in 19 players, how do you then remove him 2 months into the season......

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Jeez. Imagine us without Bonne's goals. on 20:20 - Oct 2 with 847 viewsStewart27

Imagine United without Ronaldo’s goals.

Cook has been atrocious but this argument is a non starter.
Jeez. Imagine us without Bonne's goals. on 20:20 - Oct 2 with 844 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Jeez. Imagine us without Bonne's goals. on 20:17 - Oct 2 by Abracadobra

They wouldn't be in danger of getting relegated that's for sure.

Jeez. Imagine us without Bonne's goals. on 20:28 - Oct 2 with 796 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Jeez. Imagine us without Bonne's goals. on 20:17 - Oct 2 by Abracadobra

Login to get fewer ads

Jeez. Imagine us without Bonne's goals. on 07:52 - Oct 3 with 579 viewspennyfathersleg

I think it’s a fair point. Bonne isn’t our player. What happens if he gets recalled in January? Piggot has looked very average in the games I’ve seen and, as much as I rate Nors, it’s clear he hasn’t got run of games in him anymore. However, he is here currently and his goals count!

For me personally, I think Cook’s time is up. We got worse when he joined last season. He has had 12 games this season and results been even worse than his results last season! We’ve played well in 1 game since he’s been here. 28 games and 6 wins is nowhere near good enough. I don’t think he will be sacked yet though.
Jeez. Imagine us without Bonne's goals. on 07:52 - Oct 3 with 579 viewsHeadWestBlue

Jeez. Imagine us without Bonne's goals. on 20:28 - Oct 2 by OriginalMarkyP

We have already expereinced life withour Bonne's goals. It is what is commonly known as last season. However, the defence conceded fewer last year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024