Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wouldn't it be Funny 14:25 - Oct 6 with 1108 viewsmarkchips

If based on last night's performances the likes of El Mizouni, KVY, Woolfenden and Nsiala and Kenlock all came back into the side on a regular basis and performed well and the equivalent newcomers became back up players.

The latter four have all played together regularly so it would be less of a surprise than many might expect.
Wouldn't it be Funny on 14:27 - Oct 6 with 1060 viewschrismakin

considering Kenlock can't play, it would be a massive surprise actually

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Wouldn't it be Funny on 14:54 - Oct 6 with 980 viewsBlueBoots

Would be a huge surprise if Kenlock came back into the side on a regular basis, considering he's inelligible to play in league games...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Wouldn't it be Funny on 14:57 - Oct 6 with 945 viewsOldboy

No.
Wouldn't it be Funny on 15:53 - Oct 6 with 842 viewsGuthrum

All bar Kenlock have been involved in League games already this season, so it would hardly be surprising if they were again.

Also, as I mentioned yesterday, that lineup has not previously played together as a back four.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2021 15:54]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Wouldn't it be Funny on 16:05 - Oct 6 with 789 viewsgordon

El Mizouni feels like the sort of player Cook would like, more so than Carroll perhaps, although watching him last night I thought he was very similar in style to Morsy. And Nsiala, Woolfenden and KVY are good players at this level.
Wouldn't it be Funny on 16:22 - Oct 6 with 744 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Not based on a reserve team match I wouldn't think.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Wouldn't it be Funny on 17:19 - Oct 6 with 635 viewsArnieM

Quite rightly , Cook is using last nights performance by those players of the edge of the first , to turn up the heat on some individuals currently in the first team. Hopefully we shall the right response on Saturday.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Wouldn't it be Funny on 17:22 - Oct 6 with 618 viewspositivity

i think chaplin or edwards are the most likely to step up immediately, but the others are good league one players, and will play a part this season. (probably not kenlock though!)

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Login to get fewer ads

I do think the side that eventually brings consistent form will be different on 17:28 - Oct 6 with 602 viewsunstableblue

To what was the preferred 11 last saturday

Could see KVY, El Miz, Piggot, Chaplin and Edward working there way in there... possibly even Toto

One thing that is positive is that the 11 last night have clearly been drilled in the Cook system and approach, and in our best moves showed some of the best instances of the 4-2-3-1 system will dynamic full backs. Albeit against weak opposition. We can only hope that all the drilling and training is beginning to pay off.

Restored my faith a little in 4-2-3-1 last night.. lots of attacking play, movement and goal theat

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I do think the side that eventually brings consistent form will be different on 17:42 - Oct 6 with 564 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I do think the side that eventually brings consistent form will be different on 17:28 - Oct 6 by unstableblue

To what was the preferred 11 last saturday

Could see KVY, El Miz, Piggot, Chaplin and Edward working there way in there... possibly even Toto

One thing that is positive is that the 11 last night have clearly been drilled in the Cook system and approach, and in our best moves showed some of the best instances of the 4-2-3-1 system will dynamic full backs. Albeit against weak opposition. We can only hope that all the drilling and training is beginning to pay off.

Restored my faith a little in 4-2-3-1 last night.. lots of attacking play, movement and goal theat

Does sound promising.

But as you point out, there is the caveat that it was Gillingham reserves.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024