Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southend 4-0 down at home and the ref adds 14 mins extra time 16:58 - Oct 9 with 842 viewsHipsterectomy

do we not have a mercy rule?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Southend 4-0 down at home and the ref adds 14 mins extra time on 17:00 - Oct 9 with 831 viewsIllinoisblue

Collymore involved with a possible takeover there and has just tweeted demanding everyone on the managerial and recruitment side is sacked immediately

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Southend 4-0 down at home and the ref adds 14 mins extra time on 17:01 - Oct 9 with 791 viewsSwansea_Blue

Southend 4-0 down at home and the ref adds 14 mins extra time on 17:00 - Oct 9 by Illinoisblue

Collymore involved with a possible takeover there and has just tweeted demanding everyone on the managerial and recruitment side is sacked immediately

As in Stan Collymore?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Southend 4-0 down at home and the ref adds 14 mins extra time on 17:02 - Oct 9 with 782 viewsIllinoisblue

Southend 4-0 down at home and the ref adds 14 mins extra time on 17:01 - Oct 9 by Swansea_Blue

As in Stan Collymore?

Yes, Stanley

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Southend 4-0 down at home and the ref adds 14 mins extra time on 17:03 - Oct 9 with 764 viewscatch74

Southend 4-0 down at home and the ref adds 14 mins extra time on 17:02 - Oct 9 by Illinoisblue

Yes, Stanley

Stan Collymore is taking over Accrington!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Southend 4-0 down at home and the ref adds 14 mins extra time on 17:06 - Oct 9 with 747 viewschicoazul

Southend 4-0 down at home and the ref adds 14 mins extra time on 17:00 - Oct 9 by Illinoisblue

I went to watch Collymore play for them once in about 95 I think and it was one of the best individual performances I have ever seen. Like a dad against kids.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Southend 4-0 down at home and the ref adds 14 mins extra time on 17:09 - Oct 9 with 727 viewsNthQldITFC

If you're daft enough to go to Sarfend in the first place, you deserve all the misery you get, if you ask me.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Southend 4-0 down at home and the ref adds 14 mins extra time on 23:54 - Oct 9 with 485 viewsHipsterectomy

Phil Brown has now been sacked. Seems like it was yesterday that he was a Prem manager with his touchline headset

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Southend 4-0 down at home and the ref adds 14 mins extra time on 00:02 - Oct 10 with 471 viewsdominiciawful

They finished 7th in League One in 2017.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Login to get fewer ads

Southend 4-0 down at home and the ref adds 14 mins extra time on 00:41 - Oct 10 with 438 viewspointofblue

Southend 4-0 down at home and the ref adds 14 mins extra time on 00:02 - Oct 10 by dominiciawful

They finished 7th in League One in 2017.

Better than we've managed to date...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024