Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
looks like the wind is really effecting any long kicks (n/t) 20:02 - Oct 19 with 413 viewsDubtractor

So quite frustrating that we're doing so many!
[Post edited 19 Oct 2021 20:03]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

looks like the wind is really effecting any long kicks (n/t) on 20:06 - Oct 19 with 400 viewstimothyeo

I coped for about 20 minutes. Seen enough aimless punts from us already, turned off for a bit. Will try and persist with the second half.

Its worse than Mick football, because its in the third tier and barely effective.
looks like the wind is really effecting any long kicks (n/t) on 20:09 - Oct 19 with 369 viewsFixed_It

looks like the wind is really effecting any long kicks (n/t) on 20:06 - Oct 19 by timothyeo

I coped for about 20 minutes. Seen enough aimless punts from us already, turned off for a bit. Will try and persist with the second half.

Its worse than Mick football, because its in the third tier and barely effective.

True fan right there.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

looks like the wind is really effecting any long kicks (n/t) on 20:10 - Oct 19 with 361 viewsBlueBadger

looks like the wind is really effecting any long kicks (n/t) on 20:09 - Oct 19 by Fixed_It

True fan right there.

Come on now, he's right to complain that there's no Improved Football on display!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

looks like the wind is really effecting any long kicks (n/t) on 20:11 - Oct 19 with 353 viewsDubtractor

looks like the wind is really effecting any long kicks (n/t) on 20:10 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

Come on now, he's right to complain that there's no Improved Football on display!

TBF, this is the scrappiest game I've seen all season.

Barely any football played at all.

I'm still watching though!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

looks like the wind is really effecting any long kicks (n/t) on 20:14 - Oct 19 with 323 viewsFixed_It

looks like the wind is really effecting any long kicks (n/t) on 20:11 - Oct 19 by Dubtractor

Bit frenetic. But this is the 'earn the right to play phase.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

looks like the wind is really effecting any long kicks (n/t) on 20:18 - Oct 19 with 284 viewsHighgateBlue

looks like the wind is really effecting any long kicks (n/t) on 20:11 - Oct 19 by Dubtractor

You mean we haven't finished gelling?
looks like the wind is really effecting any long kicks (n/t) on 20:18 - Oct 19 with 284 viewsDubtractor

looks like the wind is really effecting any long kicks (n/t) on 20:14 - Oct 19 by Fixed_It

Bit frenetic. But this is the 'earn the right to play phase.

we're definitely not at the 'play' stage yet.

Really sloppy play too many times.

looks like the wind is really effecting any long kicks (n/t) on 20:26 - Oct 19 with 240 viewsDanTheMan

looks like the wind is really effecting any long kicks (n/t) on 20:18 - Oct 19 by Dubtractor

we're definitely not at the 'play' stage yet.

Really sloppy play too many times.

It's pants from both teams really.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024