Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Macaulay Bonne and dispossessing goalkeepers 20:37 - Oct 19 with 1043 viewsSamWhiteUK

Name a more iconic duo
Macaulay Bonne and dispossessing goalkeepers on 20:39 - Oct 19 with 1018 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Works hard to close down, an intelligent player and stays calm with very good finishing.

Far too good for this level. Let's hope we can keep him.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Macaulay Bonne and dispossessing goalkeepers on 20:41 - Oct 19 with 972 viewsRobTheMonk

Macaulay Bonne and dispossessing goalkeepers on 20:39 - Oct 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

Works hard to close down, an intelligent player and stays calm with very good finishing.

It was a very clever play. He slowed just at the moment to tempt the keeper into turning back. Great footballing brain move.
Macaulay Bonne and dispossessing goalkeepers on 23:29 - Oct 19 with 865 viewsPerublue

indeed...it does seem to becoming a pattern.

As others have mentioned on this thread and others,he has a great footballing brain...I guess the opposite to what Theo Walcott was accused of (although I never saw that myself)

He has to be bought and quick,he could quite easily become a talisman for the next decade....a good one.... and I am not being careful what i wish for.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Macaulay Bonne and dispossessing goalkeepers on 23:37 - Oct 19 with 824 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I said to my wife (Liverpool fan, watching them upstairs, edge past Atletico away:

"Remember that bloke who totally took the p*ss out of the opposition goalkeeper?"

Then showed her my video of the goal.

Basically 4 of our points this season may be directly attributable to the fact that Macauley Bonne is a very cheeky b*stard indeed.

And that is why we love him!
Macaulay Bonne and dispossessing goalkeepers on 23:46 - Oct 19 with 798 viewsPerublue

Macaulay Bonne and dispossessing goalkeepers on 23:37 - Oct 19 by ArnoldMoorhen

I said to my wife (Liverpool fan, watching them upstairs, edge past Atletico away:

"Remember that bloke who totally took the p*ss out of the opposition goalkeeper?"

Then showed her my video of the goal.

Basically 4 of our points this season may be directly attributable to the fact that Macauley Bonne is a very cheeky b*stard indeed.

And that is why we love him!

One of the best moments over the last 20 years telling the stand to be quiet and creeping up behind him.....NOW that's entertainment.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Macaulay Bonne and dispossessing goalkeepers on 00:20 - Oct 20 with 726 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Yeah, I can:

Ipswich and Dicking F**king Portsmouth!!!!!!!!!!
Macaulay Bonne and dispossessing goalkeepers on 06:03 - Oct 20 with 578 viewsbobbyramsey

Macaulay Bonne and dispossessing goalkeepers on 20:39 - Oct 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

......he is a goalkeepers worst nightmare
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024