Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The left backs 19:42 - Nov 21 with 636 viewsclive_baker

Anyone else a touch surprised KVY hasn’t been given a chance at LB? He played there a fair bit previously in his career and it feels like an alternative in Coulson’s absence?

And does anyone know where Penney is? He was beyond sh1t at Plymouth, seems to have been frozen out since? Or is he injured?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

The left backs on 20:41 - Nov 21 with 563 viewsMullet

He looked fragile at Oldham in fairness. A bit like his performance at Burton if you will.

Edwards seems the best option in theory ahead of Clements, because he will track and yesterday he was excellent at making stuff happen against a side struggling at full back. However, I wonder if you can put Celina on the left with a fully fit KVY and it also be balanced.

There are rumours going about Penney has been frozen out, but I've not heard it from anyone I'd trust to know that's the case. Think it's more a common assumption repeated enough to gain traction.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

The left backs on 20:47 - Nov 21 with 527 viewsKeaneish

I’d rather we just used KVY from the bench in the right if needed until Donacien is injured. If we’re ever chasing a game and need to throw caution to the wind, he’s a great alternative to bring on.

Agreed Penney was poor at Plymouth and maybe needs a spell out. I hope he comes back reinvigorated to be honest as it’s clear Coulson can’t be relied upon.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024