Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The big news from yesterday is Wimbledon away on the 8th Jan is OFF 14:27 - Dec 5 with 870 viewsfredbarber

They got through yesterday so regardless of our efforts in Barrow to try progress into the 3rd third round in a few weeks time the game is off.

Shame we haven’t had Saturday away game in London for a while now.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2021 14:28]
The big news from yesterday is Wimbledon away on the 8th Jan is OFF on 14:34 - Dec 5 with 786 viewsfactual_blue

That postponement was what finally did for Cook.

Upsetting the London supporters' club branch.

He had to go.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The big news from yesterday is Wimbledon away on the 8th Jan is OFF on 15:18 - Dec 5 with 684 viewsITFC_Forever

Not if we draw them in the third round it isn’t.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

The big news from yesterday is Wimbledon away on the 8th Jan is OFF on 15:20 - Dec 5 with 668 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The big news from yesterday is Wimbledon away on the 8th Jan is OFF on 15:18 - Dec 5 by ITFC_Forever

That would be about right. Finally make the third round and draw a fellow League 1 side!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The big news from yesterday is Wimbledon away on the 8th Jan is OFF on 15:24 - Dec 5 with 642 viewsITFC_Forever

The big news from yesterday is Wimbledon away on the 8th Jan is OFF on 15:20 - Dec 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

That would be about right. Finally make the third round and draw a fellow League 1 side!

And lose…

The big news from yesterday is Wimbledon away on the 8th Jan is OFF on 15:30 - Dec 5 with 635 viewsPhilTWTD

The big news from yesterday is Wimbledon away on the 8th Jan is OFF on 15:18 - Dec 5 by ITFC_Forever

Ha, I didn't think of that when I wrote my story! Is that the dullest of dull draws? The team you would have played anyway that week in the league.
The big news from yesterday is Wimbledon away on the 8th Jan is OFF on 15:49 - Dec 5 with 563 viewsITFC_Forever

The big news from yesterday is Wimbledon away on the 8th Jan is OFF on 15:30 - Dec 5 by PhilTWTD

Ha, I didn't think of that when I wrote my story! Is that the dullest of dull draws? The team you would have played anyway that week in the league.

In some ways… but at least it’s a London away game and they’re usually a good day out.

The most boring away game would be someone like Blackburn away…. Miles away and someone we’ve played dozens of times in recent history.

The big news from yesterday is Wimbledon away on the 8th Jan is OFF on 16:56 - Dec 5 with 469 viewsStenvict

The big news from yesterday is Wimbledon away on the 8th Jan is OFF on 15:49 - Dec 5 by ITFC_Forever

In some ways… but at least it’s a London away game and they’re usually a good day out.

The most boring away game would be someone like Blackburn away…. Miles away and someone we’ve played dozens of times in recent history.

Only difference would be we would get a bigger allocation for an FA Cup game

Poll: What will be announced first?

The big news from yesterday is Wimbledon away on the 8th Jan is OFF on 17:02 - Dec 5 with 451 viewsPhilTWTD

The big news from yesterday is Wimbledon away on the 8th Jan is OFF on 15:49 - Dec 5 by ITFC_Forever

Wasn't thinking of that tie specifically, London games are always good, just whoever you'd be playing in any case.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024