Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched the extended highlights.... (Luck on our side) 10:45 - Jan 24 with 996 viewsunstableblue

.... there is always an element of luck when a club's fortunes turn, you obviously make your own luck, and from mates who went and the KOA guys it seems that overall we deserved the 3 points...

But watching the extended highlights Accrington had 2/3 further good chances, which were skied over, or took a deflection... that perhaps earlier in the season they'd have gone in

We can still get much tighter I think. And it was a miraculous save from Walton that saved the game.

It was a HUGE result with Accrington clearly a tough opponent and on form.

We had some breaks, and now we build confidence, and hopefully this becomes a run

Now to the kings of draws AFC wimlbledon - 4 draws and 2 losses in last 6. Win there and we really do start to believe - can't wait

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Just watched the extended highlights.... (Luck on our side) on 11:01 - Jan 24 with 920 viewsEdwardStone

When we were 1 - 0 down and a shot from Accy hit the underside of the bar..... my heart sank thinking we were going to be 2 down

Miraculously the ball bounced back out and the rest, as they say, is history

But if that shot had gone in think we would have struggled to get back into the match and salvage even a draw, let alone the 3 points

As you say, Mr Dunstable Blue, we woz lucky
Just watched the extended highlights.... (Luck on our side) on 11:06 - Jan 24 with 885 viewsOsborneOneNil

Just watched the extended highlights.... (Luck on our side) on 11:01 - Jan 24 by EdwardStone

When we were 1 - 0 down and a shot from Accy hit the underside of the bar..... my heart sank thinking we were going to be 2 down

But if that shot had gone in think we would have struggled to get back into the match and salvage even a draw, let alone the 3 points

We woz lucky?

Ok, but I'd say that it's about time we had some luck.
Just watched the extended highlights.... (Luck on our side) on 11:08 - Jan 24 with 871 viewsArnieM

Just watched the extended highlights.... (Luck on our side) on 11:06 - Jan 24 by OsborneOneNil

We woz lucky?

Ok, but I'd say that it's about time we had some luck.

They say you make your own luck don’t you…I don’t know know, but it is about time we had the rub o the green!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Just watched the extended highlights.... (Luck on our side) on 11:09 - Jan 24 with 871 viewsunstableblue

Just watched the extended highlights.... (Luck on our side) on 11:01 - Jan 24 by EdwardStone

Dunstable Blue… I like it, perhaps a name change needed… can’t remember if I’ve actually been to Dunstable!!

Totally agree I think Accy could have seen out a 2-0 lead if our heads had dropped.

There was another Accrington chance in our box in the first half that was very good.

The finish for their first goal was excellent.

They had a couple of key players missing which we shouldn’t forget.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Just watched the extended highlights.... (Luck on our side) on 11:11 - Jan 24 with 855 viewsGarv

I think there was goals in the game if we really wanted them (we didn't second half, we were more or less happy to sit on 2-1).

Had we gone 2-0 down I'd still have been confident of a result.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Just watched the extended highlights.... (Luck on our side) on 11:17 - Jan 24 with 829 viewstrncbluearmy

Clubs make their own luck by getting good players in

Walton has not come cheap but he made a difference when we needed it
Celina has not come cheap but seconds later he made a difference when we needed it
Seems get better players in the team and the more "luck" the team gets.
Just watched the extended highlights.... (Luck on our side) on 11:29 - Jan 24 with 761 viewsbilllm

Just watched the extended highlights.... (Luck on our side) on 11:08 - Jan 24 by ArnieM

They say you make your own luck don’t you…I don’t know know, but it is about time we had the rub o the green!

Luck of the Irish, I'm only saying,
Just watched the extended highlights.... (Luck on our side) on 11:48 - Jan 24 with 693 viewsEdwardStone

Just watched the extended highlights.... (Luck on our side) on 11:09 - Jan 24 by unstableblue

Dunstable Blue… I like it, perhaps a name change needed… can’t remember if I’ve actually been to Dunstable!!

Totally agree I think Accy could have seen out a 2-0 lead if our heads had dropped.

There was another Accrington chance in our box in the first half that was very good.

The finish for their first goal was excellent.

They had a couple of key players missing which we shouldn’t forget.

I can't see your username without imagining the missing letter "D"

It gives you a solid, Chiltern respectability....classy without being snooty

By all accounts,, Dunstable was named after a rogue called Dun who, many years ago, had his ring nailed to a wooden post

They were brutal in the Chilterns in the 1930s
Login to get fewer ads

Just watched the extended highlights.... (Luck on our side) on 12:03 - Jan 24 with 637 viewsNthQldITFC

Just watched the extended highlights.... (Luck on our side) on 11:48 - Jan 24 by EdwardStone

I can't see your username without imagining the missing letter "D"

It gives you a solid, Chiltern respectability....classy without being snooty

By all accounts,, Dunstable was named after a rogue called Dun who, many years ago, had his ring nailed to a wooden post

They were brutal in the Chilterns in the 1930s

Ouch!

I thought it was named after a bunch of idiots sitting round a wooden board.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024