Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The best TV commercial ever and it’s not even close 12:27 - Feb 28 with 1111 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The best TV commercial ever and it’s not even close on 12:30 - Feb 28 with 1056 viewstazdac

Wondered what Paul Cook was up to! ;o)
The best TV commercial ever and it’s not even close on 12:41 - Feb 28 with 1003 viewsIllinoisblue

The best TV commercial ever and it’s not even close on 12:30 - Feb 28 by tazdac

Wondered what Paul Cook was up to! ;o)

Haha, now you mention it!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The best TV commercial ever and it’s not even close on 19:47 - Feb 28 with 768 viewsPendejo

That's one of Putin's dreams that's escaped his head

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

The best TV commercial ever and it’s not even close on 19:58 - Feb 28 with 736 viewsSwansea_Blue

Worst “surprise” ever though, and the ‘chocolate’ (apparently) eggs were no better. Shows what a bit of marketing can do.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The best TV commercial ever and it’s not even close on 20:18 - Feb 28 with 705 viewsTractorFrog

What about the tango adverts, orange and blackcurrant.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

The best TV commercial ever and it’s not even close on 20:36 - Feb 28 with 655 viewsTractorFrog

The best TV commercial ever and it’s not even close on 20:18 - Feb 28 by TractorFrog

What about the tango adverts, orange and blackcurrant.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024