Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm guessing that Vlad's last cheque bounced. 18:42 - Mar 8 with 823 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/07/donald-trump-russia-ukraine-jets

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I'm guessing that Vlad's last cheque bounced. on 18:50 - Mar 8 with 776 viewsPendejo

He's having a real hoot trying to get himself sectioned, or whatever US equivalent is.

Radar? Tracking via satellites?
Pretty sure the paint the wrong flag on the planes park wouldn't work. I mean he is joking... Isn't he????

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I'm guessing that Vlad's last cheque bounced. on 18:52 - Mar 8 with 768 viewsFtnfwest

Never mind that the meerkats have just been on. I thought they were banned? - outraged of Herts
I'm guessing that Vlad's last cheque bounced. on 19:02 - Mar 8 with 710 viewsNthQldITFC

I'm guessing that Vlad's last cheque bounced. on 18:52 - Mar 8 by Ftnfwest

Never mind that the meerkats have just been on. I thought they were banned? - outraged of Herts

Don't watch commercial television - simples.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I'm guessing that Vlad's last cheque bounced. on 01:08 - Mar 9 with 526 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

I'm guessing that Vlad's last cheque bounced. on 18:50 - Mar 8 by Pendejo

He's having a real hoot trying to get himself sectioned, or whatever US equivalent is.

Radar? Tracking via satellites?
Pretty sure the paint the wrong flag on the planes park wouldn't work. I mean he is joking... Isn't he????

The man needs medical help but is too wealthy to afford it.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024