Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Godwin's nailed it again with his new, second law 10:22 - Mar 18 with 919 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Godwin's nailed it again with his new, second law on 10:25 - Mar 18 with 881 viewsBlueBadger

See also 'do-gooder', 'PC Brigade'...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Godwin's nailed it again with his new, second law on 10:26 - Mar 18 with 874 viewsSwansea_Blue

Godwin's nailed it again with his new, second law on 10:25 - Mar 18 by BlueBadger

Innit. Shame on you for doing good!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Godwin's nailed it again with his new, second law on 10:30 - Mar 18 with 857 viewsBlueBadger

Godwin's nailed it again with his new, second law on 10:26 - Mar 18 by Swansea_Blue

Innit. Shame on you for doing good!

It speaks a lot about a certain mindset that trying to seek to make things better for your fellow humans is seen as a BAD thing...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Godwin's nailed it again with his new, second law on 11:06 - Mar 18 with 787 viewsGuthrum

Godwin's nailed it again with his new, second law on 10:30 - Mar 18 by BlueBadger

It speaks a lot about a certain mindset that trying to seek to make things better for your fellow humans is seen as a BAD thing...

Mainly if they have to pay for it.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Godwin's nailed it again with his new, second law on 11:07 - Mar 18 with 783 viewsBlueBadger

Godwin's nailed it again with his new, second law on 11:06 - Mar 18 by Guthrum

Mainly if they have to pay for it.

'Social justice warrior' is another one. What's wrong with wanting a more just society?

I'm guessing that that's a bit more obvious because of the whole vested interests thing...

Godwin's nailed it again with his new, second law on 11:10 - Mar 18 with 773 viewsGuthrum

Godwin's nailed it again with his new, second law on 11:07 - Mar 18 by BlueBadger

'Social justice warrior' is another one. What's wrong with wanting a more just society?

I'm guessing that that's a bit more obvious because of the whole vested interests thing...

I'm not getting what I want when the newspaper says all these people are getting free stuff. That's not fair.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Godwin's nailed it again with his new, second law on 11:21 - Mar 18 with 741 viewsBlueBadger

Godwin's nailed it again with his new, second law on 11:10 - Mar 18 by Guthrum

I'm not getting what I want when the newspaper says all these people are getting free stuff. That's not fair.

'I can't afford to take my kids to Center Parcs, therefore free school meals should be abolished' mentality.

Godwin's nailed it again with his new, second law on 13:06 - Mar 18 with 667 viewsDarth_Koont

Godwin's nailed it again with his new, second law on 10:30 - Mar 18 by BlueBadger

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Godwin's nailed it again with his new, second law on 13:11 - Mar 18 with 650 viewsMattinLondon

Godwin's nailed it again with his new, second law on 10:25 - Mar 18 by BlueBadger

Always makes me laugh when a prick like Richard Littlejohn uses the phrase ‘you couldn’t make it up’ when mocking an idea he doesn’t approve of. Inevitably, he did just make it up.

If you don’t know who Richard Littlejohn is - well he is basically the prick’s prick.
Godwin's nailed it again with his new, second law on 13:20 - Mar 18 with 634 viewsMattinLondon

Godwin's nailed it again with his new, second law on 11:21 - Mar 18 by BlueBadger

'I can't afford to take my kids to Center Parcs, therefore free school meals should be abolished' mentality.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024