Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So close to the perfect day... 20:15 - Mar 19 with 949 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

First off, what great support.
First half we were ok but untidy and looked a little slack at the back which gave them some unearned chances.
Second half confirmed that Morsy is the beating heart of, and oil that lubricates, our machine. Only one team was going to win......yet somehow they didn't.
Nothing like an away day like that to get Junior hooked on the Towen though.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

So close to the perfect day... on 20:31 - Mar 19 with 883 viewsbluelagos

Great match, for 94 mins...

Atmosphere good and I cant think of many games I've celebrated a goal like that for a long time :-)

Are you going to be honest and tell junior most away days are nowhere near as entertaining? Or let her get the bug leading to a lifetime of anticlimax?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So close to the perfect day... on 20:35 - Mar 19 with 858 viewsericclacton

Problems scoring more than one goal will be put right in the summer.

So close to the perfect day... on 20:43 - Mar 19 with 813 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So close to the perfect day... on 20:31 - Mar 19 by bluelagos

Atmosphere good and I cant think of many games I've celebrated a goal like that for a long time :-)

Are you going to be honest and tell junior most away days are nowhere near as entertaining? Or let her get the bug leading to a lifetime of anticlimax?

Her aways so far are Brighton in the play off season, Southend, today.....and the play off at Norwich, so she knows about bitter disappointment.
Totally with you on the celebrating today, I was mostly flicking V's at the ref with accompanying expletives as I was sure he had money on Oxford. She loved it today. Funnily she laughs at me for my end of match 15 minute anxiety and today for once I was certain all would be well.....so that'll teach me.

So close to the perfect day... on 20:49 - Mar 19 with 777 viewsbluelagos

So close to the perfect day... on 20:43 - Mar 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

Her aways so far are Brighton in the play off season, Southend, today.....and the play off at Norwich, so she knows about bitter disappointment.
Totally with you on the celebrating today, I was mostly flicking V's at the ref with accompanying expletives as I was sure he had money on Oxford. She loved it today. Funnily she laughs at me for my end of match 15 minute anxiety and today for once I was certain all would be well.....so that'll teach me.

Ref and lino were sh1te. Lucky no massive decisions as you just know they'd have got em wrong.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So close to the perfect day... on 21:00 - Mar 19 with 742 viewsSteve_M

So close to the perfect day... on 20:31 - Mar 19 by bluelagos

Yeah, today was fun. So annoying not to win after totally controlling that second half. That celebration was great, why we bother.

Cook though, what a total and utter chancer. Cost us this season.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So close to the perfect day... on 21:03 - Mar 19 with 727 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So close to the perfect day... on 20:49 - Mar 19 by bluelagos

Ref and lino were sh1te. Lucky no massive decisions as you just know they'd have got em wrong.

You say that, but what about that break we had second half 2 on 2 or possibly 1 Bakinson (I think it was) won a fair challenge and the ref seemed happy but then belatedly blew up when their player stayed down as we were bearing down on goal.

So close to the perfect day... on 21:17 - Mar 19 with 665 viewsFixed_It

So close to the perfect day... on 21:03 - Mar 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

You say that, but what about that break we had second half 2 on 2 or possibly 1 Bakinson (I think it was) won a fair challenge and the ref seemed happy but then belatedly blew up when their player stayed down as we were bearing down on goal.

Forgot about that one. Right in front of me - absolutely nothing wrong with it - no idea what the ref thinks he saw!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

So close to the perfect day... on 21:40 - Mar 19 with 575 views3_5_2

So close to the perfect day... on 20:49 - Mar 19 by bluelagos

My brother hasn’t seen us in league 1 until and I warned him how bad the officials are in this league

And I was right !

Absolutely awful.

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024