Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolute disaster 17:04 - Apr 2 with 1253 viewsonceablue

Nothing less

26,515 fans seriously we deserve more
Absolute disaster on 17:16 - Apr 2 with 1171 viewsDavoIPB

Against a side shipping goals for fun and not scoring. They had ball in back of net twice and we didn't create a clear cut chance.
Absolute disaster on 17:25 - Apr 2 with 1099 viewsStewart27

It was a disgusting performance from town. I’m surprised KM picked pub player Norwood. At least next season he won’t be here and we’ll play more progressive football in the final third.
Absolute disaster on 17:38 - Apr 2 with 999 viewsbilllm

I agree this was there time to shine mega blew that,
Absolute disaster on 17:40 - Apr 2 with 971 viewsTractorWood

Absolute disaster on 17:25 - Apr 2 by Stewart27

It was a disgusting performance from town. I’m surprised KM picked pub player Norwood. At least next season he won’t be here and we’ll play more progressive football in the final third.

Norwood was massively the wrong player for that game.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Absolute disaster on 17:40 - Apr 2 with 968 viewspointofblue

Absolute disaster on 17:40 - Apr 2 by TractorWood

Norwood was massively the wrong player for that game.

Cannot blame McKenna for sticking with him after last week's performance but he should have been pulled at half time.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Absolute disaster on 17:50 - Apr 2 with 904 viewsJDB23

I said in another thread a few days ago we don’t look a top 2 team and can’t believe how many people were against that statement. Obviously this performance was below the levels we’ve been at but the result has always been on the cards, you can’t create/score as little as we do and expect to just get by with clean sheets every week.

I do believe we will but up there next season with the right recruitment but yeah, we’re not currently at the level we need to be.
Absolute disaster on 17:54 - Apr 2 with 867 viewsPassionNotAnger

Deserve more based on what?
Absolute disaster on 18:13 - Apr 2 with 757 viewsistanblue

The banter years aren't over quite yet
Login to get fewer ads

Absolute disaster on 18:16 - Apr 2 with 734 viewsbraveblue

You won’t score many against two banks of four with a single striker. Out thought and out battled. Norwood was not great but Carroll and Thomson were completely useless.
Absolute disaster on 18:22 - Apr 2 with 677 viewsrgp1

Absolute disaster on 17:50 - Apr 2 by JDB23

I said in another thread a few days ago we don’t look a top 2 team and can’t believe how many people were against that statement. Obviously this performance was below the levels we’ve been at but the result has always been on the cards, you can’t create/score as little as we do and expect to just get by with clean sheets every week.

I do believe we will but up there next season with the right recruitment but yeah, we’re not currently at the level we need to be.

Excellent points, it's also worth remembering that many bigger clubs like ourselves never seem to be able to deal with 2 banks of 4 or a back row of 5 and the general level of Sh1thousery that we have to deal with in this league.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024