Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who disrespects a minute’s silence for Hillsborough? 22:09 - Apr 16 with 1106 viewspelles321

Man City really have some fans who lack any class.
Who disrespects a minute’s silence for Hillsborough? on 22:12 - Apr 16 with 1092 viewsZXBlue

And liverpool fans still sing munich songs. etc
Who disrespects a minute’s silence for Hillsborough? on 22:21 - Apr 16 with 1058 viewsjeera

Who disrespects a minute’s silence for Hillsborough? on 22:12 - Apr 16 by ZXBlue

And liverpool fans still sing munich songs. etc

Is there some competition we don't know about?

It's fair to assume that all Man City fans probably weren't impressed today any more than all Liverpool fans would be singing songs about Munich.

Today was about Hillsborough so it's not really appropriate to be looking to make comparisons is it.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2022 22:22]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Who disrespects a minute’s silence for Hillsborough? on 10:22 - Apr 17 with 750 viewsstrikalite

Who disrespects a minute’s silence for Hillsborough? on 22:21 - Apr 16 by jeera

Is there some competition we don't know about?

It's fair to assume that all Man City fans probably weren't impressed today any more than all Liverpool fans would be singing songs about Munich.

Today was about Hillsborough so it's not really appropriate to be looking to make comparisons is it.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2022 22:22]

I thought the minute silence was a bad idea, trying to keep 90,000 suddenly quiet whilst many had probably had a few drinks is virtually impossible, of course it should be a given that they should be able too, but we all know the reality...

I'm not sure what they do though, the minute applause was brought in for the reason I've stated but that isn't appropriate here obviously..

Strange how in a rugby match they'd have been complete silence though...
Who disrespects a minute’s silence for Hillsborough? on 10:25 - Apr 17 with 740 viewsJ2BLUE

Who disrespects a minute’s silence for Hillsborough? on 10:22 - Apr 17 by strikalite

I thought the minute silence was a bad idea, trying to keep 90,000 suddenly quiet whilst many had probably had a few drinks is virtually impossible, of course it should be a given that they should be able too, but we all know the reality...

I'm not sure what they do though, the minute applause was brought in for the reason I've stated but that isn't appropriate here obviously..

Strange how in a rugby match they'd have been complete silence though...

There's complete silence at most grounds.

When 99% of a ground is silent, that 1% can always be heard. Every club has some idiots. Not excusing it but seems a bit cheap to tar entire fanbases due to the actions of a few muppets.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Who disrespects a minute’s silence for Hillsborough? on 10:34 - Apr 17 with 716 viewsParky

Who disrespects a minute’s silence for Hillsborough? on 10:25 - Apr 17 by J2BLUE

When 99% of a ground is silent, that 1% can always be heard. Every club has some idiots. Not excusing it but seems a bit cheap to tar entire fanbases due to the actions of a few muppets.

Not trying to defend it by any means, but in my experience, any noise during a minutes silence is usually from people in the concourse / under the stand not knowing the silence is happening.
Who disrespects a minute’s silence for Hillsborough? on 10:37 - Apr 17 with 694 viewsbournemouthblue

Who disrespects a minute’s silence for Hillsborough? on 10:34 - Apr 17 by Parky

Not trying to defend it by any means, but in my experience, any noise during a minutes silence is usually from people in the concourse / under the stand not knowing the silence is happening.

or a baby crying or a mobile going off, etc etc

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Who disrespects a minute’s silence for Hillsborough? on 11:46 - Apr 17 with 601 viewsMattinLondon

Who disrespects a minute’s silence for Hillsborough? on 10:37 - Apr 17 by bournemouthblue

or a baby crying or a mobile going off, etc etc

By baby crying do you mean Pep?
Who disrespects a minute’s silence for Hillsborough? on 12:32 - Apr 17 with 567 viewsstrikalite

Who disrespects a minute’s silence for Hillsborough? on 10:25 - Apr 17 by J2BLUE

Yep agree there, 900 yesterday would have sounded like 9000, it's like the booing when taking the knee for example, you get 50 blokes booing in silence and it can sound like most of the entire stand is..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024