Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've done another mix that might interest some of you - Hip Hop and more... 09:45 - Apr 18 with 945 viewsDubtractor

I hope its OK to share this, I know a few of you have enjoyed my mixes in the past, and you can always ignore this if not for you!

Anyway, I've put together a loosely hip hop themed 100bpm mix that may interest some of you, something that I put together for my radio show but this one doesn't have my voice on it. Bonus! The mixcloud link is below, as is the full tracklist which you'll see includes loads of classic hip hop.

https://www.mixcloud.com/paul-wright7/breaks-with-a-beard-100bpm-special-with-p-

Tracklist
The Nextmen - Amongst the Madness
Blackalicious - Swan Lake
A Tribe Called Quest - Check the Rhime
Arrested Development - Revolution
Freestylers - Hold Up Your Hands
Latyrx - Lady Don't Tek No
Eric B and Rakim - Paid in Full
Beastie Boys - Body Movin'
Ugly Duckling - La Revolucion
DJ Format - The Turning Point
De La Soul - Double Huey Skit
Fatboy Slim - Gangster Tripping
Digital underground - The Humpty Dance
Grandmaster Flash - It's Nasty (Nightmares on Wax Remix)
Lyrics Born - Send Them
Black Sheep - Try Counting Sheep
Jurassic 5 - The Game
Cypress Hill - Insane in the Brain
DJ Quest, DJ Shadow, Handsome Boy Modelling School - Holy Calamity (Bear Witness II)
Lo-Fidelity Allstars - Kasparov's Revenge
Regular Fries feat Kool Keith - Coke N Smoke
Collapsed Lung - Lungs Collapse
Senser - Switch
Cut La Roc - Can U Feel feat MC Det
Fingathing - Superhero Music
The Chemical Brothers - Piku
Divine Styler & DJ Shadow - Divine Intervention
Aphrodelics - Rollin' On Chrome [wild motherclucker dub]
Fila Brazillia - Little Hands Rouge
Groove Armada - A Private Interlude
Jon kennedy - Mystery
Mystic Man - Off It
Aim feat YZ - Ain't Got Time to Waste
Nudge - Quickness
Riton - Communicated
Mr Scruff - So Long
Hexstatic - Salvador

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I've done another mix that might interest some of you - Hip Hop and more... on 10:32 - Apr 18 with 872 viewsmarchy

Brilliant stuff!
I've done another mix that might interest some of you - Hip Hop and more... on 11:00 - Apr 18 with 853 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Nice one Dubbers....Junior says...

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I've done another mix that might interest some of you - Hip Hop and more... on 11:01 - Apr 18 with 848 viewsDubtractor

I've done another mix that might interest some of you - Hip Hop and more... on 11:00 - Apr 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

Nice one Dubbers....Junior says...

That one is a stone cold classic.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

I've done another mix that might interest some of you - Hip Hop and more... on 12:26 - Apr 18 with 795 viewsDarth_Koont

Cheers.

I’m getting on top of dull work stuff for the week ahead. And this has made it more than bearable!

Pronouns: He/Him

I've done another mix that might interest some of you - Hip Hop and more... on 15:06 - Apr 18 with 728 viewsmutters

Top mix, great selection of tunes

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

I've done another mix that might interest some of you - Hip Hop and more... on 15:50 - Apr 18 with 705 viewsDubtractor

I've done another mix that might interest some of you - Hip Hop and more... on 12:26 - Apr 18 by Darth_Koont

Cheers.

I’m getting on top of dull work stuff for the week ahead. And this has made it more than bearable!

Nice one. Glad to have helped!

I've done another mix that might interest some of you - Hip Hop and more... on 20:35 - Apr 18 with 623 viewsCoastalblue

Not had a listen yet but looks like a great mix, will give it a spin while driving at work.

I've signed up so I can follow you as I've enjoyed your other stuff, is there a way to see the other mixes or is there just 3 or 4 on there atm?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I've done another mix that might interest some of you - Hip Hop and more... on 22:04 - Apr 18 with 590 viewsDubtractor

I've done another mix that might interest some of you - Hip Hop and more... on 20:35 - Apr 18 by Coastalblue

Not had a listen yet but looks like a great mix, will give it a spin while driving at work.

I've signed up so I can follow you as I've enjoyed your other stuff, is there a way to see the other mixes or is there just 3 or 4 on there atm?

There are hundreds of mixes and shows on my mixcloud, so might be your device limiting the options?

The Breaks with a Beard shows are all dance music, and All Shook Up is rock and indie.

And thanks, glad you've enjoyed other bits!

Login to get fewer ads

I've done another mix that might interest some of you - Hip Hop and more... on 11:13 - Apr 19 with 515 viewsBbmaj

Thank you, really enjoyed that mix!

Didn’t enjoy faffing around to add Mixcloud to my Sonos, but now I have I’ll check out your previous uploads.
I've done another mix that might interest some of you - Hip Hop and more... on 11:45 - Apr 19 with 497 viewsBiGDonnie

Impressive beard.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024