Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Govt trying to delay the debate and vote on Johnson until after May elections 20:50 - Apr 20 with 756 viewsElderGrizzly

A chance this backfires badly with him having 4 more fines on the way
Govt trying to delay the debate and vote on Johnson until after May elections on 20:53 - Apr 20 with 732 viewsPlums

I’m convinced they’ll bin him off in May anyway. That’s the only reason they’ve backed him until now, he’s a useful idiot.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Govt trying to delay the debate and vote on Johnson until after May elections on 22:05 - Apr 20 with 641 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Govt trying to delay the debate and vote on Johnson until after May elections on 20:53 - Apr 20 by Plums

I’m convinced they’ll bin him off in May anyway. That’s the only reason they’ve backed him until now, he’s a useful idiot.

The later they leave it, the more they can blame everything on him.

Remember, voters, they have enabled and supported him all the way.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Govt trying to delay the debate and vote on Johnson until after May elections on 23:24 - Apr 20 with 543 viewsHARRY10

Govt trying to delay the debate and vote on Johnson until after May elections on 22:05 - Apr 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

It will not simply be a matter of heaving his bloated form out of Number 10, it is about sorting out a new cabinet, as well as a new PM.

Such incompetents as Dorries, Rabb, Patel, Les Dawsons granny (Coffey), the elongated stick insect, Truss and more will be gone.

When nearly 3/4 of voters (in a poll) think you are a liar, as well as incompetent your fate is sealed. Not a case of if, but when. And as above I have no doubt that those lined up to replace him so as to ensure so much of what he has wrecked, he carries the responsibility for.

Those who thought it a good idea to elect him as PM, must rank with the idiotic idea of Kettering FC in their thought Gazza was a suitable candidate for manager.

And just as Trump is being held accountable, so will this dungball of dishonesty - not least the Russian money he trousered, and what he rendered in return.
Govt trying to delay the debate and vote on Johnson until after May elections on 07:17 - Apr 21 with 439 viewsElderGrizzly

Govt trying to delay the debate and vote on Johnson until after May elections on 22:05 - Apr 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

Everyone look at me….

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024