Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As I said... It had something to do with one of our current players (Saturday) 14:12 - May 16 with 683 viewswkj

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

As I said... It had something to do with one of our current players (Saturday) on 14:19 - May 16 with 627 viewshoppy

Ah yes... but it wasn't you that they were referring to about being a constant weapon, was it?

I can think of one or two on here over the years that might relate to.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

As I said... It had something to do with one of our current players (Saturday) on 14:21 - May 16 with 616 viewswkj

As I said... It had something to do with one of our current players (Saturday) on 14:19 - May 16 by hoppy

Ah yes... but it wasn't you that they were referring to about being a constant weapon, was it?

I can think of one or two on here over the years that might relate to.

I fire blanks these days, so more of a visual deterrent than a weapon.

As I said... It had something to do with one of our current players (Saturday) on 15:41 - May 16 with 467 viewsJ2BLUE

Hmm, not sure that's a massive call when they were already hinting and the window isn't open yet!

Jury's out.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

As I said... It had something to do with one of our current players (Saturday) on 15:46 - May 16 with 448 viewsChurchman

As I said... It had something to do with one of our current players (Saturday) on 14:21 - May 16 by wkj

I fire blanks these days, so more of a visual deterrent than a weapon.

So, a bit of a tool then……. 😃😅🥲🤣

Only joking!!!
As I said... It had something to do with one of our current players (Saturday) on 16:27 - May 16 with 373 viewswkj

As I said... It had something to do with one of our current players (Saturday) on 15:41 - May 16 by J2BLUE

Hmm, not sure that's a massive call when they were already hinting and the window isn't open yet!

Jury's out.

*Holds hands up* Two transfer windows in a row. I'll leave it there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024