Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we call it Fascism yet? pt. 275829 10:21 - May 18 with 718 viewsmonytowbray

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/may/18/cpac-conference-budapest-hungary-v

They will be making a statue of the Buffalo shooter at this rate.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Can we call it Fascism yet? pt. 275829 on 10:34 - May 18 with 660 viewsJ2BLUE

"because they see Hungary as a conservative safe space"

Bless those snowflakes.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can we call it Fascism yet? pt. 275829 on 10:58 - May 18 with 612 viewsDanTheMan

A "liberal" plot.

Now if we read between the lines, I think we can work out which group they really mean here.

Not quite at the point of saying the quiet part loud yet.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Can we call it Fascism yet? pt. 275829 on 11:52 - May 18 with 556 viewsBlueBadger

The UK far right love a bit of Nazi Orban and shilling for Putin by proxy.

https://www.indy100.com/news/viktor-orban-hungary-election-farage
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/sep/13/tory-meps-criticised-by-jewish-
https://www.thenational.scot/news/20043184.uks-ties-hungary-hailed-number-10-rig

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can we call it Fascism yet? pt. 275829 on 12:00 - May 18 with 531 viewsBlueBadger

Can we call it Fascism yet? pt. 275829 on 10:34 - May 18 by J2BLUE

"because they see Hungary as a conservative safe space"

Bless those snowflakes.

Weird how all these rough-and-tumble free thinkers and libertarians get so coy about the fact that they're cosying up to totalitarian governments.
[Post edited 18 May 2022 12:00]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Can we call it Fascism yet? pt. 275829 on 12:05 - May 18 with 491 viewsmonytowbray

Can we call it Fascism yet? pt. 275829 on 10:58 - May 18 by DanTheMan

A "liberal" plot.

Now if we read between the lines, I think we can work out which group they really mean here.

Not quite at the point of saying the quiet part loud yet.

Either way there’s been far too much YOU’RE BEING DRAMATIC and THEY’D NEVER GO THAT FAR in response to a fairly obvious timeline Stone, Bannon, Mercer, Thiel and now Musk have been funding.

Yet we are now actively walking backwards on social progress.

The sad thing is their conviction is purely chaos and scapegoats for control, long term with the aim of snuffing out opposition.
[Post edited 18 May 2022 12:05]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Can we call it Fascism yet? pt. 275829 on 12:13 - May 18 with 457 viewsBlueBadger

Can we call it Fascism yet? pt. 275829 on 12:05 - May 18 by monytowbray

Either way there’s been far too much YOU’RE BEING DRAMATIC and THEY’D NEVER GO THAT FAR in response to a fairly obvious timeline Stone, Bannon, Mercer, Thiel and now Musk have been funding.

Yet we are now actively walking backwards on social progress.

The sad thing is their conviction is purely chaos and scapegoats for control, long term with the aim of snuffing out opposition.
[Post edited 18 May 2022 12:05]

It's my own personal conspiracy theory that the 'refugees to Rwanda' policy is a red herring and the REAL policy is to have 'lefty lawyers' an the courts rule it unlawful so they can try and sell the idea of a judiciary ld by political appointments.

Can we call it Fascism yet? pt. 275829 on 12:46 - May 18 with 420 viewsHARRY10

Can we call it Fascism yet? pt. 275829 on 12:13 - May 18 by BlueBadger

It's my own personal conspiracy theory that the 'refugees to Rwanda' policy is a red herring and the REAL policy is to have 'lefty lawyers' an the courts rule it unlawful so they can try and sell the idea of a judiciary ld by political appointments.

What a suspicious mind you have, sir

You'll be telling us that next, that the Rwanda nonsense is a distraction from government incompetence, and that the money would be better spent on beefing up the immigration service so as to process claims much quicker.

It should be noted that far from taking this much needed action, the bloater is trying to cut civil servants by 91,000.

Only a Tory would think the way to cut crime is to cut the number of police, cut the waiting lists is to cut the number of nurses - and the way to cut fuel bills for the poor is to allow energy companies to pay out excessive profits as dividends, rather than return the money to those having to pay to achieve those profits
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024