Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Europa Final 21:19 - May 18 with 1594 viewsGotOurIpswichBack

Is it just me, or does this look like a very similar standard to what we have been experiencing all last season?
Europa Final on 21:28 - May 18 with 1531 viewsScuzzer

At times our football has been better than Rangers...but how on earth did they take the lead.

Established 1968

Europa Final on 22:28 - May 18 with 1366 viewsbenrhyddingblue

It’s awful isn’t it. How on earth did either of these two teams get to the final.
Europa Final on 22:33 - May 18 with 1340 viewsGlasgowBlue

Europa Final on 22:28 - May 18 by benrhyddingblue

It’s awful isn’t it. How on earth did either of these two teams get to the final.

The first half hour was very poor, as I said in the other thread. But since the Rangers goal it's been a superb game of football.

Light years ahead of hat we see in League One.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Europa Final on 22:45 - May 18 with 1282 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Europa Final on 22:33 - May 18 by GlasgowBlue

The first half hour was very poor, as I said in the other thread. But since the Rangers goal it's been a superb game of football.

Light years ahead of hat we see in League One.

A “superb game of football”!!!! What planet are you on. It’s been an poor game between two ordinary teams.
Europa Final on 22:46 - May 18 with 1273 viewsOwainG1992

No.
This has been higher standard than Fleetwood Accrington.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Europa Final on 22:55 - May 18 with 1236 viewsvilanovablue

Not so much Ipswich could never do penalties like that.
Europa Final on 22:57 - May 18 with 1225 viewsIllinoisblue

9 good penalty kicks. And 1 Aaron Ramsey.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Europa Final on 23:11 - May 18 with 1168 viewscressi

Europa Final on 22:57 - May 18 by Illinoisblue

9 good penalty kicks. And 1 Aaron Ramsey.

Ramsey
What a waste of resources
Like us getting Andy Carroll OK for 5 games a season
Login to get fewer ads

Europa Final on 00:06 - May 19 with 1085 viewstractorshark

Comfortably above the standard of League One.

Speed of passing, first touch and pace just three things that were on a different level to what I saw last season in League One.

Definitely not the best game but the stakes are so high in these matches that the quality drifts.

But you have to remember Rangers and Frankfurt beat Dortmund, Leipzig, Barcelona and West Ham on their way to the final.

Just to put it into perspective do you remember us going to Fortuna Dusseldorf a few seasons back for a friendly. We got comfortably beaten. They were a very average Bundesliga side at the time, certainly not as good as Frankfurt.
Europa Final on 08:16 - May 19 with 774 viewsDJR

Europa Final on 00:06 - May 19 by tractorshark

Comfortably above the standard of League One.

Speed of passing, first touch and pace just three things that were on a different level to what I saw last season in League One.

Definitely not the best game but the stakes are so high in these matches that the quality drifts.

But you have to remember Rangers and Frankfurt beat Dortmund, Leipzig, Barcelona and West Ham on their way to the final.

Just to put it into perspective do you remember us going to Fortuna Dusseldorf a few seasons back for a friendly. We got comfortably beaten. They were a very average Bundesliga side at the time, certainly not as good as Frankfurt.

The stifling heat probably also didn't help in making the match a spectacle. It was hotter yesterday in Seville than it has ever been in Scotland.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024