Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brandon Lewis 18:42 - Jun 12 with 744 viewsBent_double

Didn't see it all this morning, but Brandon Lewis was on with Sophie Rayworth, on BBC Look East a few mins ago they showed part of the interview where he suggested he hadn't received any emails/post against BJ - all of his constituents are behind our wonderful PM, apparently.

Well, just for you Brandon, I've just fired off an email to your office just so you know there are people in your constituency who are disgusted by the goings-on in Downing Street over the past couple of years, and cannot wait for the next GE to vote the Tories out of power.

I'll probably just get a bog-standard reply, written by an underling, highlighting all the good stuff they've done over the past few years..

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Brandon Lewis on 19:00 - Jun 12 with 667 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brandon Lewis in his constituency office being told of all the letters and emails complaining about Johnson:

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Brandon Lewis on 19:30 - Jun 12 with 589 viewsChurchman

He’s MP for Yarmouth isn’t he? Perhaps instead of sticking his mug on Sunday tv he spend the time doing more for what must be one of the most desperate constituencies in the country.

I remember him post Brexit vote coming out with absolute garbage. The man is an idiot.
Brandon Lewis on 20:19 - Jun 12 with 499 viewsfactual_blue

What he said was he'd had some anti-boris emails, but they were from Labour voters.

What he meant was that 'as these are emails from people I don't know from the local constituency party whist drives, they must be Labour voters. Anyway, everybody at the local constituency party whist drives is dead from the neck up'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024