Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I mean if he hasn’t resigned by lunchtime then he’s actually mad 07:34 - Jul 7 with 776 viewsunstableblue

He was never fit for office, if you’d read various articles of his that was obvious. He single-handedly created an industry of Brussels slating when bored
Having been sent to that dead end assignment.

Right wing populists cause damage… do we get it yet?

Anyway more importantly - are we unveiling the Leeds wing back today? Come on ITFC

(Thank god for Town)

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I mean if he hasn’t resigned by lunchtime then he’s actually mad on 07:48 - Jul 7 with 674 viewsVic

Are you suggesting left wingers are actually different?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I mean if he hasn’t resigned by lunchtime then he’s actually mad on 07:57 - Jul 7 with 645 viewsDJR

I mean if he hasn’t resigned by lunchtime then he’s actually mad on 07:48 - Jul 7 by Vic

Are you suggesting left wingers are actually different?

With a biased media able to get many people to vote for a Party which isn't really in their interests, left wingers rarely get the chance to show whether they are different!
Phil / Gav - Can we take this out of the football section. Thanks. (n/t) on 08:50 - Jul 7 with 527 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Phil / Gav - Can we take this out of the football section. Thanks. (n/t) on 08:50 - Jul 7 with 508 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil / Gav - Can we take this out of the football section. Thanks. (n/t) on 08:50 - Jul 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

Moved.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024