Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thursday evening smooch around to Simply Red thread 20:29 - Sep 22 with 660 viewsWeWereZombies

Actually not their usual smoochathon but an entirely relevant theme for many citizens:

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Thursday evening smooch around to Simply Red thread on 20:34 - Sep 22 with 632 viewsnoggin

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Thursday evening smooch around to Simply Red thread on 20:41 - Sep 22 with 616 viewsGlasgowBlue

Originally done by the Valentine Brothers 4 years before the Simply Red version.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Thursday evening smooch around to Simply Red thread on 20:42 - Sep 22 with 609 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Thursday evening smooch around to Simply Red thread on 20:42 - Sep 22 with 615 viewsChurchman

Simply Dread more like.

Anyway, a song about money from an Album that kicks any Marvin Gaye effort out of the park.

Thursday evening smooch around to Simply Red thread on 20:54 - Sep 22 with 595 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Quantitative Easing...

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Thursday evening smooch around to Simply Red thread on 21:09 - Sep 22 with 584 viewsMoriarty

fka omuircheartaigh

Thursday evening smooch around to Simply Red thread on 21:13 - Sep 22 with 576 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Money, man, it is a bitch
The poor, they spoil it for the rich ......

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Thursday evening smooch around to Simply Red thread on 21:18 - Sep 22 with 561 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Thursday evening smooch around to Simply Red thread on 21:29 - Sep 22 with 554 viewsWeWereZombies

Thursday evening smooch around to Simply Red thread on 20:41 - Sep 22 by GlasgowBlue

Originally done by the Valentine Brothers 4 years before the Simply Red version.

Yep, I knew that but I suspect that not everyone would have made the connection if i posted the original a few minutes after a collective flounce about Simply Red's 'Stars' on another thread.

Anyway, one thing I didn't know until yesterday was that a Woodstock classic was actually a cover of a song from forty years earlier:

Thursday evening smooch around to Simply Red thread on 21:35 - Sep 22 with 549 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Thursday evening smooch around to Simply Red thread on 21:09 - Sep 22 by Moriarty

Money doesn't talk, it swears ...

Thursday evening smooch around to Simply Red thread on 21:41 - Sep 22 with 543 viewsWeWereZombies

Thursday evening smooch around to Simply Red thread on 21:13 - Sep 22 by You_Bloo_Right

Money, man, it is a bitch
The poor, they spoil it for the rich ......

Thursday evening smooch around to Simply Red thread on 21:43 - Sep 22 with 538 viewsMoriarty

Thursday evening smooch around to Simply Red thread on 21:35 - Sep 22 by You_Bloo_Right

Money doesn't talk, it swears ...

fka omuircheartaigh

Thursday evening smooch around to Simply Red thread on 21:50 - Sep 22 with 529 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Thursday evening smooch around to Simply Red thread on 21:29 - Sep 22 by WeWereZombies

Yep, I knew that but I suspect that not everyone would have made the connection if i posted the original a few minutes after a collective flounce about Simply Red's 'Stars' on another thread.

Anyway, one thing I didn't know until yesterday was that a Woodstock classic was actually a cover of a song from forty years earlier:

Got to love Canned Heat and they were certainly big on early blues .... Sterno anyone?

Thursday evening smooch around to Simply Red thread on 05:00 - Sep 23 with 436 viewsWeWereZombies

Thursday evening smooch around to Simply Red thread on 21:50 - Sep 22 by You_Bloo_Right

Got to love Canned Heat and they were certainly big on early blues .... Sterno anyone?

OK, so Canned Heat did hippiefy the blues a bit but, returning to the theme of this thread, they then got smoochified by Byron Ferrari in the Eighties, (which is as good a decade as any to get smoochified in) didn't they ?

[edit] This was actually recorded in the Seventies, bloody post-modernists getting ahead of their time and mucking up my wistful meanderings.

By the way, I don't believe that Chess label on the 'Dark Road' video. It was never recorded way back in 1498...
[Post edited 23 Sep 2022 5:15]

Thursday evening smooch around to Simply Red thread on 06:24 - Sep 23 with 394 viewshoppy

And as a result…. This is another very much relevant theme for many...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024