Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
things i take from that game 21:51 - Nov 22 with 858 viewsjaykay

kvy had a poor game his control wasn't great . camara still needs a lot of time, was missing a lot of the time. jackson got no service but isn't natural striker to me. don't know what studs the back 3 had on , but couldn't keep on their feet .only morsey and humphreys played their normal game

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

things i take from that game on 22:04 - Nov 22 with 766 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Morsy and Humphreys were the best of the starters, agreed.

Siziba looked like he has something about him, and Burns seemed to finding his mojo again.

But we need a goalscoring Centre Forward. We make so many chances, and get the ball in and around the box so much, that a big, strong, confident striker would have a field day.
things i take from that game on 22:09 - Nov 22 with 711 viewsbackwaywhen

If Jackson’s a footballer then I’m an Astronaut …….. never ever done it for me since he has been here , only my personal opinion , we also over play it on edge of our box way too much , Copley’s can have that tonight, now let’s get promoted .
things i take from that game on 22:10 - Nov 22 with 690 viewsbackwaywhen

things i take from that game on 22:09 - Nov 22 by backwaywhen

If Jackson’s a footballer then I’m an Astronaut …….. never ever done it for me since he has been here , only my personal opinion , we also over play it on edge of our box way too much , Copley’s can have that tonight, now let’s get promoted .

Cowley’s
things i take from that game on 22:11 - Nov 22 with 693 viewsGavTWTD

I think we missed Donacien especially. Siziba was ok but short of what we needed to win the match. I don't think Jackson is good enough either, we need better options up top. Looking forward to who we get in January.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

things i take from that game on 22:20 - Nov 22 with 645 viewsbazza

things i take from that game on 22:11 - Nov 22 by GavTWTD

I think we missed Donacien especially. Siziba was ok but short of what we needed to win the match. I don't think Jackson is good enough either, we need better options up top. Looking forward to who we get in January.

I’ve always wanted Jackson to do well, he looks the part, always puts a shift in, but offers nothing in front of goal unfortunately.
things i take from that game on 22:22 - Nov 22 with 624 viewsGrumpy_Old_Man

things i take from that game on 22:20 - Nov 22 by bazza

I’ve always wanted Jackson to do well, he looks the part, always puts a shift in, but offers nothing in front of goal unfortunately.

that's because of the awful service he got tonight!!!
things i take from that game on 22:23 - Nov 22 with 609 viewsitfcsuth

Harsh to pick out anybody really as a collective we looked really short of the standards we have set and consistently seen.

Probably as sloppy in possession I have seen us under KMc.

Morsy and Humphreys were the only ones who I really thought that were close to their usual levels.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024