Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we pick any positives from that? 21:56 - Nov 22 with 1141 viewsDubtractor

Not sure there are any really - but we've learnt/confirmed a few things.

Edmundson is bang out of form.
Keogh is OK as a squad/cup player against weaker teams, but doesn't look great against a pacey/pressing team.
Woolfy is far better suited to the central CB role in a back 3.
Jackson really struggled as the CF and is better suited on the wing with space to play into.

I think we've also seen just how important the likes of Ladapo, Burns, Davis, Donacien, Harness, Chaplin are to us too and we shouldn't forget that they were key players not playing tonight - for most of the game for Harness anyway. Edwards would have made a big difference too, if available.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Can we pick any positives from that? on 21:57 - Nov 22 with 1121 viewsDinDjarin

Young played as poor as I have ever seen him play after looking lively of late.

Camara still off the pace a bit which is understandable.
Can we pick any positives from that? on 22:01 - Nov 22 with 1071 viewsDarth_Koont

Our youngsters looked the most composed in the team?

Pronouns: He/Him

Can we pick any positives from that? on 22:03 - Nov 22 with 1033 viewsChurchman

The only positive is Camara got pitch time under his belt.

Far more serious than not wasting time in a Mickey Mouse competition is the knee injury to Harness. If feels like we are losing a player a game at the moment which is frustrating enough, but to lose one in a fixture like this?

The league is everything. Id play the youth team on Saturday and certainly no first teamers, including Humphreys
[Post edited 22 Nov 2022 22:15]
Can we pick any positives from that? on 22:04 - Nov 22 with 1010 viewsDubtractor

Can we pick any positives from that? on 22:01 - Nov 22 by Darth_Koont

Our youngsters looked the most composed in the team?

I thought the 3 kids played OK, but nothing more than that. Humphreys has played better in the league games I've watched.

That said, it will have been a really good experience for Sziba to play against a strong Portsmouth team, and to hold his own.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Can we pick any positives from that? on 22:06 - Nov 22 with 979 viewsbadadski

Can we pick any positives from that? on 22:03 - Nov 22 by Churchman

The only positive is Camara got pitch time under his belt.

Far more serious than not wasting time in a Mickey Mouse competition is the knee injury to Harness. If feels like we are losing a player a game at the moment which is frustrating enough, but to lose one in a fixture like this?

The league is everything. Id play the youth team on Saturday and certainly no first teamers, including Humphreys
[Post edited 22 Nov 2022 22:15]

Yeah. We need different outs - when a team of half decent quality plays deep and presses we are pretty hopeless. Started off complacent and after the start I think a lot of players stepped off the gas thinking it was a walk in the park and doomed us - when we went a goal down we didn’t look like scoring at all
Can we pick any positives from that? on 22:09 - Nov 22 with 925 viewsDinDjarin

Can we pick any positives from that? on 22:06 - Nov 22 by badadski

Yeah. We need different outs - when a team of half decent quality plays deep and presses we are pretty hopeless. Started off complacent and after the start I think a lot of players stepped off the gas thinking it was a walk in the park and doomed us - when we went a goal down we didn’t look like scoring at all

Didnt we lose Aluko in this shiiite cup too?
Can we pick any positives from that? on 22:12 - Nov 22 with 892 viewspointofblue

Can we pick any positives from that? on 22:06 - Nov 22 by badadski

It's why Woolfenden is so key to playing in the middle of a three. His confidence in bringing it out is instrumental in how we play.

Think Edmundson might work there too, to be fair.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Can we pick any positives from that? on 22:15 - Nov 22 with 837 viewscbower

Spot on re Jackson. He is not a centre forward.
Accommodating Keogh upsets the balance.
We are reluctant to shoot from range.

bluescouser

Login to get fewer ads

Can we pick any positives from that? on 22:16 - Nov 22 with 835 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Leigh played well so that’s one positive. I’m struggling after that.

Poll: Our final position

Can we pick any positives from that? on 22:19 - Nov 22 with 791 viewsunstableblue

Can we pick any positives from that? on 22:04 - Nov 22 by Dubtractor

I thought the 3 kids played OK, but nothing more than that. Humphreys has played better in the league games I've watched.

That said, it will have been a really good experience for Sziba to play against a strong Portsmouth team, and to hold his own.

Humphreys was simply superb at times tonight. Not his fault no one is going beyond the defence to use his distribution.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Can we pick any positives from that? on 22:21 - Nov 22 with 768 viewsIllinoisblue

Positive: We’re out of a joke of a competition.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024