Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where did the thread filter thread go? 13:17 - Jan 4 with 1984 viewsDyland

Was someone rude?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 13:19 - Jan 4 with 1966 viewsSitfcB

Usual suspects taking offence to nothing.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 13:20 - Jan 4 with 1959 viewsDyland

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 13:19 - Jan 4 by SitfcB

For real? Tsk.

The only debatable thing was should it be in football or general :)

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 13:33 - Jan 4 with 1876 viewsjeera

Being called out on making lewd comments about kids with special needs?

Did they report it rather than leave it up for everyone to see?

Either someone thinks it's normal behaviour or they don't.

If they do then there's a problem. Usually it's those giving the it the big man act too isn't it. Isn't that odd don't you think?

One minute making a big deal about the calling out of child abuse as publicly as possible, making sure that everyone sees.

Then posting weird stuff themselves. It's not normal and anyone telling you otherwise has something to hide.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 13:40 - Jan 4 with 1829 viewsSpruceMoose

It would be nice if a week could go by without the usual suspects posting something sexist, racist, transphobic or generally bigoted under the banner of 'It was just banter'. It's really a poor advert for this forum and very unwelcoming to anyone who isn't male, white, old and stupid.

Probably expecting too much to be honest. And it'll keep happening because they're allowed to get away with it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 13:43 - Jan 4 with 1795 viewsjeera

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 13:40 - Jan 4 by SpruceMoose

It would be nice if a week could go by without the usual suspects posting something sexist, racist, transphobic or generally bigoted under the banner of 'It was just banter'. It's really a poor advert for this forum and very unwelcoming to anyone who isn't male, white, old and stupid.

Probably expecting too much to be honest. And it'll keep happening because they're allowed to get away with it.

This is a step further though.

This is grown men speculating on 'giving one' to a kid with special needs.

It's downright dodgy. Sick c***s.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 13:48 - Jan 4 with 1757 viewsSpruceMoose

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 13:43 - Jan 4 by jeera

Honestly Jeera me old mate, it's not a shock coming from some of them.

Someone in the other thread thought it hilarious to claim 'nonce' was one of their pronouns. So there you go.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 13:57 - Jan 4 with 1738 viewsPhilTWTD

I know it was all 'jokes' but bits of it was embarrassing. The acronym referred to, which again I know is intended to be ironic, has been banned for more than a decade.
Where did the thread filter thread go? on 14:04 - Jan 4 with 1672 viewsSitfcB

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 13:57 - Jan 4 by PhilTWTD

I know it was all 'jokes' but bits of it was embarrassing. The acronym referred to, which again I know is intended to be ironic, has been banned for more than a decade.

Must resist urge…

Maybe banned but wasn’t actually on the swear filter until recently though?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 14:24 - Jan 4 with 1570 viewsSamWhiteUK

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 14:04 - Jan 4 by SitfcB

Must resist urge…

Maybe banned but wasn’t actually on the swear filter until recently though?

Can someone please PM me what the acronym is supposed to mean? I thought that thread was my chance to find out

Anyway yeah, I thought that thread took a very weird turn and am not surprised (read: quite glad) it was removed
Where did the thread filter thread go? on 14:28 - Jan 4 with 1539 viewsSpruceMoose

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 14:24 - Jan 4 by SamWhiteUK

Can someone please PM me what the acronym is supposed to mean? I thought that thread was my chance to find out

Anyway yeah, I thought that thread took a very weird turn and am not surprised (read: quite glad) it was removed

Shut up Queer.

Hilarious joke eh?

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 14:35 - Jan 4 with 1500 viewsMetal_Hacker

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 14:28 - Jan 4 by SpruceMoose

Shut up Queer.

Hilarious joke eh?

I did wonder earlier what it meant - is that what it means ?

Kind of something you'd hear in a playground , sorry for being blunt and not intended to target whoever said this but ...sorry it is

Poll: If it were one or the other

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 14:40 - Jan 4 with 1443 viewsSpruceMoose

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 14:35 - Jan 4 by Metal_Hacker

Kind of something you'd hear in a playground , sorry for being blunt and not intended to target whoever said this but ...sorry it is

Yes.

And yes, it is. It's most often deployed by members of the Be Kind Getalong Gang too.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2023 14:54]

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 15:43 - Jan 4 with 1303 viewsDyland

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 13:43 - Jan 4 by jeera

Huh?

Well I missed all that.

So it wasn't deleted because someone found the suggestion of having a new filter for Argyle's loans offensive...

While we're here, maybe we can have a Football sub filter for Frimmers' takes.

(runs away)
[Post edited 4 Jan 2023 15:44]

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 16:42 - Jan 4 with 1180 viewsjaykay

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 15:43 - Jan 4 by Dyland

Huh?

Well I missed all that.

So it wasn't deleted because someone found the suggestion of having a new filter for Argyle's loans offensive...

While we're here, maybe we can have a Football sub filter for Frimmers' takes.

(runs away)
[Post edited 4 Jan 2023 15:44]

i didn't see all the thread , but i think it turned when someone made a list of special filters that could be used e.g. greta etc but some comic decided to be funny.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 16:43 - Jan 4 with 1158 viewsPhilTWTD

Where did the thread filter thread go? on 14:35 - Jan 4 by Metal_Hacker

Indeed, and to be fair it was only ever used ironically in that sort of manner as an in-joke between a handful of users. But we weren't comfortable with it and asked it to stop a long time ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024