Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mogga is just too much of a gentleman to complete the comparison. 12:50 - Mar 14 with 1564 viewsNthQldITFC

Apologies for the link:
https://www.pinkun.com/news/23381326.norwich-city-sunderland-boss-tony-mowbray-i

What he says (if you can't stomach opening the link to the Oink 'Un (Norwich version of the Green 'Un)) is that the budgies are trying to be us, but are sh!t at it!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Mogga is just too much of a gentleman to complete the comparison. on 12:56 - Mar 14 with 1444 viewsDarth_Koont

Comparing Norwich to Germany in the 30s?

Pronouns: He/Him

Mogga is just too much of a gentleman to complete the comparison. on 16:06 - Mar 14 with 989 viewsBlueBadger

Mogga is just too much of a gentleman to complete the comparison. on 12:56 - Mar 14 by Darth_Koont

Comparing Norwich to Germany in the 30s?

One is a tin pot regime that appeals to inbreds and loons and the other is Nazi Germany?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Mogga is just too much of a gentleman to complete the comparison. on 16:09 - Mar 14 with 977 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Don't give them tips Mogga just email the other 22 championship managers how to beat them

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Mogga is just too much of a gentleman to complete the comparison. on 17:10 - Mar 14 with 841 viewsBleuBlue

Lol, he’s basically just told everyone else how to beat Norwich.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024