Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any spare Cambridge tickets in light of train strikes? 11:07 - Jan 19 with 915 viewsitfcjoe

Cheers

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Any spare Cambridge tickets in light of train strikes? on 11:26 - Jan 19 with 856 viewsHullblue

I second this - looking for three!

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Any spare Cambridge tickets in light of train strikes? on 11:31 - Jan 19 with 840 viewsgeg1992

Is there one on the game day?

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Any spare Cambridge tickets in light of train strikes? on 11:32 - Jan 19 with 830 viewsITFC_Forever

Train strikes are the day before aren't they?

So while there might be some early morning disruption on the Saturday, normal services should be running well enough for our game, even if you wanted to get there for opening time.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Any spare Cambridge tickets in light of train strikes? on 11:58 - Jan 19 with 746 viewsitfcjoe

Any spare Cambridge tickets in light of train strikes? on 11:32 - Jan 19 by ITFC_Forever

Train strikes are the day before aren't they?

So while there might be some early morning disruption on the Saturday, normal services should be running well enough for our game, even if you wanted to get there for opening time.

I've got 3 hotel rooms booked for 6 of us on the Friday night as was going up then so assumed others may do!

Only have 2 tickets (including mine from you) so it's an absolute pain

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024