Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know we don’t care, but …. That lot up the road 12:56 - Jan 21 with 1757 viewsVic

banging them in again.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I know we don’t care, but …. That lot up the road on 13:00 - Jan 21 with 1697 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Banging them in, letting them in, it's all the same for that lot.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

I know we don’t care, but …. That lot up the road on 13:01 - Jan 21 with 1682 viewsAK74

And shipping them in at the other end too. Cmon Cov!
I know we don’t care, but …. That lot up the road on 13:05 - Jan 21 with 1635 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Let me know when they've lost.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I know we don’t care, but …. That lot up the road on 13:06 - Jan 21 with 1635 viewsringwoodblue

A great game last night and you certainly can’t take your eyes off this one.

The Championship is the most entertaining division to watch imho. That’s why it would be great to be in it again.

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

I know we don’t care, but …. That lot up the road on 13:20 - Jan 21 with 1503 viewsStewart27

I’ve got a feeling they’ll upset the odds and sneak in the play offs.

Depends on the amount of spawny injury time goals they’ll score, which will ironically be our undoing.
I know we don’t care, but …. That lot up the road on 13:24 - Jan 21 with 1449 viewsIllinoisblue

I know we don’t care, but …. That lot up the road on 13:20 - Jan 21 by Stewart27

I’ve got a feeling they’ll upset the odds and sneak in the play offs.

Depends on the amount of spawny injury time goals they’ll score, which will ironically be our undoing.

What odds would they be upsetting? Fueled by parachute payments and the bounce of a new manager they should absolutely make the the top six of a mediocre division.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I know we don’t care, but …. That lot up the road on 13:26 - Jan 21 with 1436 viewsScuzzer

2-3 @ ht

Established 1968

I know we don’t care, but …. That lot up the road on 13:56 - Jan 21 with 1281 viewsStewart27

I know we don’t care, but …. That lot up the road on 13:24 - Jan 21 by Illinoisblue

What odds would they be upsetting? Fueled by parachute payments and the bounce of a new manager they should absolutely make the the top six of a mediocre division.

It was tongue in cheek.
Login to get fewer ads

I know we don’t care, but …. That lot up the road on 13:58 - Jan 21 with 1266 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I know we don’t care, but …. That lot up the road on 13:26 - Jan 21 by Scuzzer

2-3 @ ht

2-4 ballacks.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I know we don’t care, but …. That lot up the road on 14:08 - Jan 21 with 1171 viewsIllinoisblue

I know we don’t care, but …. That lot up the road on 13:58 - Jan 21 by Cheltenham_Blue

2-4 ballacks.

Some sensational names here:

Gustavo Hamer is replaced by Jack Burroughs in midefield.

Fankaty Dabo comes off for Jonathan Panzo in defence.

And Brroke Norton-Cuffy makes way for Josh Wilson-Esbrand

62 - 78 - 81

I know we don’t care, but …. That lot up the road on 14:17 - Jan 21 with 1106 viewsIllinoisblue

I know we don’t care, but …. That lot up the road on 13:56 - Jan 21 by Stewart27

It was tongue in cheek.

I did momentarily wonder that, but a la Morsy, went in two footed anyway. I’ll take the yellow.

62 - 78 - 81

I know we don’t care, but …. That lot up the road on 15:22 - Jan 21 with 851 viewsZx1988

Apparently all Wagner has done has been to adapt how they play to mirror how Farke used to set them up.

Makes Smith seem all the more inept, when the brief was essentially 'do what Farke did, rinse, repeat'.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024