Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If ever there was a time to score a 90th-minute winner ... 15:00 - Feb 18 with 505 viewsRyorry

COYB

Poll: Time of the annunciation

If ever there was a time to score a 90th-minute winner ... on 15:01 - Feb 18 with 496 viewsSwansea_Blue

In the 1st minute? You're a bit early Ryorry. Although I'd take a first minute winner, obviously

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If ever there was a time to score a 90th-minute winner ... on 15:04 - Feb 18 with 457 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nearly got a 1st minute goal too. We have to put those chances away.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If ever there was a time to score a 90th-minute winner ... on 15:08 - Feb 18 with 427 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If ever there was a time to score a 90th-minute winner ... on 15:04 - Feb 18 by Swansea_Blue

Nearly got a 1st minute goal too. We have to put those chances away.

We just have!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If ever there was a time to score a 90th-minute winner ... on 15:08 - Feb 18 with 426 viewsBlueBadger

Will you settle for the third minute?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If ever there was a time to score a 90th-minute winner ... on 17:09 - Feb 18 with 302 viewsRyorry

If ever there was a time to score a 90th-minute winner ... on 15:08 - Feb 18 by BlueBadger

Will you settle for the third minute?

Happy with 'em all of course, tho a fifth on 90 would have been specially sweet.

Given our recent form, hadn't been feeling quite my usual optimistic self prior to k/o.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024