Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a time to be a Town fan, this feels like the Burley play-offs years… 17:21 - Apr 1 with 901 viewsunstableblue

We’ve had a decade plus of sh!t managers and ownership and now we have this glorious situation of committed funding, club improvement, and a brilliant young manager.

That first 20 minutes today we were on another level to Derby

And then we dug deep and had the quality for the second

Pleased for Greg Leigh… limited chances… but has waited and then delivered what we needed

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

What a time to be a Town fan, this feels like the Burley play-offs years… on 17:24 - Apr 1 with 844 viewsCoastalblue

This is starting to feel like 2001, except I genuinely don't think we'll need Wembley this time.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

What a time to be a Town fan, this feels like the Burley play-offs years… on 17:27 - Apr 1 with 803 viewsMillsyVOR

What a time to be a Town fan, this feels like the Burley play-offs years… on 17:24 - Apr 1 by Coastalblue

This is starting to feel like 2001, except I genuinely don't think we'll need Wembley this time.

Posture, posture… Surely 2000!!
What a time to be a Town fan, this feels like the Burley play-offs years… on 17:28 - Apr 1 with 797 viewsRyorry

Mathie just saying quite rightly that if we go up this season, he can see KM being here for a very long time to try & take us as far up the Prem. table as he can, long-term project/committment.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

What a time to be a Town fan, this feels like the Burley play-offs years… on 17:33 - Apr 1 with 733 viewsunstableblue

What a time to be a Town fan, this feels like the Burley play-offs years… on 17:28 - Apr 1 by Ryorry

Mathie just saying quite rightly that if we go up this season, he can see KM being here for a very long time to try & take us as far up the Prem. table as he can, long-term project/committment.

McKenna IS bought into the PROJECT (eat that Dyland) he’s moved his family here for the long term

He’s into the US ownership, the plans for the facilities, pitch

But I also think he’s into the area and the clubs history

I think his goals os to raise his family here and get us into the premier league

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

What a time to be a Town fan, this feels like the Burley play-offs years… on 17:35 - Apr 1 with 707 viewsSwansea_Blue

What a time to be a Town fan, this feels like the Burley play-offs years… on 17:33 - Apr 1 by unstableblue

McKenna IS bought into the PROJECT (eat that Dyland) he’s moved his family here for the long term

I think his goals os to raise his family here and get us into the premier league

Sounds like a nosey sod, he's into everything

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What a time to be a Town fan, this feels like the Burley play-offs years… on 17:38 - Apr 1 with 665 viewsStewart27

Time to blow the roof off PR on Friday.
What a time to be a Town fan, this feels like the Burley play-offs years… on 17:41 - Apr 1 with 635 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What a time to be a Town fan, this feels like the Burley play-offs years… on 17:33 - Apr 1 by unstableblue

As long as he doesn't push property prices up it's all good with me.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

What a time to be a Town fan, this feels like the Burley play-offs years… on 17:58 - Apr 1 with 545 viewsbilllm

I'm wrapped what a month
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024