Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite ITFC pundit 16:36 - May 18 with 957 viewsCotty

Just watching some of the highlights, and it made me think how much I enjoy Ian Westlake's punditry/co-commentary. Any other bids for who is the best?
Favourite ITFC pundit on 16:46 - May 18 with 901 viewsBlueschev

I did enjoy our away game against I think Derby about a decade ago, when Mathie was so pi$$ed he could barely talk.
Favourite ITFC pundit on 16:46 - May 18 with 899 viewsIllinoisblue

Tommy Miller was very good. Enjoyed Westlake too. Unless he learns to speak up, Danny Haynes should not be used again.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Favourite ITFC pundit on 16:49 - May 18 with 884 viewsJ2BLUE

Appreciate Westlake's passion but he's very biased. Not so noticeable towards the end of the season because Town were so good but there were times when what he was saying did not match up with what I was watching. Not sure I would pay for his radio commentary!

Blue Wilson and Aluko were good. Haynes and Vincent-Young both a bit quiet. Miller very good.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Favourite ITFC pundit on 17:11 - May 18 with 826 viewsCotty

Favourite ITFC pundit on 16:49 - May 18 by J2BLUE

Appreciate Westlake's passion but he's very biased. Not so noticeable towards the end of the season because Town were so good but there were times when what he was saying did not match up with what I was watching. Not sure I would pay for his radio commentary!

Blue Wilson and Aluko were good. Haynes and Vincent-Young both a bit quiet. Miller very good.

Westlake is passionate but also very knowledgeable, and has the intelligence to convey that knowledge concisely and in an interesting, entertaining, and informative way. I'm totally fine with him being a bit biased.
Favourite ITFC pundit on 17:30 - May 18 with 764 viewsFixed_It

Favourite ITFC pundit on 16:49 - May 18 by J2BLUE

Really? I think he is very insightful and knowledgeable.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Favourite ITFC pundit on 17:51 - May 18 with 715 viewsDJR

My favourite is Mick Mills.
Favourite ITFC pundit on 18:01 - May 18 with 689 viewsFrimleyBlue

Westlake for me too.

Worst has to be Haynes. He actually sounded like he was being held hostage in the media area.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024