Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Android or IPhone 01:31 - Jul 19 with 1005 viewsTractor_Boy_Tommy

I'm looking to upgrade my mobile phone but do I stick with android or do I go to IPhone never had a iPhone before so any help would be much appreciated
Android or IPhone on 07:21 - Jul 19 with 876 viewsChurchman

I’m no expert but having had both, work and my personal phones, my preference is an iPhone. They are expensive but they are well made and very intuitive/easy to use. I’ve had various ones since iPhone 4s and am currently using an iPhone SE.

Mrs C has a Samsung, which I se5 up for her and it’s perfectly fine. Nicely made, it’s done the job as has her Samsung tablet. She wouldn’t have anything* else so I guess it comes down to personal choice. They’re all good these days.
Android or IPhone on 07:45 - Jul 19 with 827 viewsDJR

My children, who have both had IPhones, have found that they tend to run out of storage, and my daughter who recently switched to a Samsung Android phone finds it much better.

I have a Samsung too, and never find storage is an issue.

I also believe IPhones may have issues with battery life, which I haven't found to be the case with my phone.

But I am no expert either.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2023 7:45]
Android or IPhone on 08:27 - Jul 19 with 769 viewsDanTheMan

If you already are on the fence, I'd probably just stick with Androids as you'll still have any access to apps that you've paid for. Both are good though.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Android or IPhone on 08:31 - Jul 19 with 759 viewsgeg1992

I've recently switched back to iPhone.

Have had many of both over the years.

In terms of what they can do, many android offerings such as Samsung top model are ahead of iPhone top model IMO. The cameras have always been much, much better, as has the battery life. The S22 Ultra I had an incredible camera, which I really miss.

However, I much prefer the iPhone ecosystem, it's more secure and efficient. I've noticed I'm getting less stupid ads etc.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2023 8:32]

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Android or IPhone on 08:52 - Jul 19 with 704 viewsJ2BLUE

My theory on this is that you can get great phones on both but you should stick to what you know unless you have had a decent go on an iphone. I have an iphone and just can't get on with androids.

If you're like me and happy to have an iphone that is several models old you can find some great deals. I absolutely love my XR. The only thing to watch is when Apple stop supporting older models.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Android or IPhone on 09:08 - Jul 19 with 647 viewsmylittletown

Depends what else you use. If you use gmail, google photos, google calendar, etc, and if you want a good camera, stick with Android.
Android or IPhone on 09:15 - Jul 19 with 629 viewsbelgablue

I swapped iPhone to android about two years ago. Didn't really notice a huge difference, just had to spend an hour moving stuff over.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024