Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir Alf Signs!! - should have been the headline 09:36 - Aug 1 with 629 viewsKeno

Oh Phil you missed a sitter** there!!

Or someone next to him obviously

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Sir Alf Signs!! - should have been the headline on 10:32 - Aug 1 with 558 viewsPhilTWTD

Ha! I used that headline previously in a 1955 story.
Sir Alf Signs!! - should have been the headline on 11:54 - Aug 1 with 492 viewshoppy

Sir Alf Signs!! - should have been the headline on 10:32 - Aug 1 by PhilTWTD

I'm guessing lines weren't the only things you had on your head back in those days?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Sir Alf Signs!! - should have been the headline on 12:34 - Aug 1 with 471 viewsGeoffSentence

Sir Alf Signs!! - should have been the headline on 10:32 - Aug 1 by PhilTWTD

You had 12 year advance notice of his knighthood?

Presumably you knew that Town were going to win the title and England the world cup in advance as well then.

Which begs a few questions , why aren't you stinking rich from betting wins and how far and wide do the tentacles of corruption reach?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Sir Alf Signs!! - should have been the headline on 13:20 - Aug 1 with 430 viewsPhilTWTD

Sir Alf Signs!! - should have been the headline on 12:34 - Aug 1 by GeoffSentence

Presumably you knew that Town were going to win the title and England the world cup in advance as well then.

Which begs a few questions , why aren't you stinking rich from betting wins and how far and wide do the tentacles of corruption reach?

It's OK, I made a fortune from inventing the Internet in the 1950s.
Sir Alf Signs!! - should have been the headline on 15:47 - Aug 1 with 380 viewshoppy

Sir Alf Signs!! - should have been the headline on 12:34 - Aug 1 by GeoffSentence

Typo?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024