Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whilst this is clearly a massively dickish thing to do.... 10:15 - Aug 1 with 890 viewsBlueBadger

.....LOOK AT THAT ANGRY FACE.

https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/23689970.michael-jordan-mural-colchester-van

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Whilst this is clearly a massively dickish thing to do.... on 10:28 - Aug 1 with 810 viewsMookamoo

The whole point of a tag is to 'get up' so as many people see it as possible. Having an angry man pointing at it and putting it in the local rag is just wonderful.

If that wall has been there since 2021 then it's fair game.
Whilst this is clearly a massively dickish thing to do.... on 14:25 - Aug 1 with 580 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I love the final picture of a councillor pointing at graffiti which reads, "Lane is a fat pagan."

I know I shouldn't laugh...

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Whilst this is clearly a massively dickish thing to do.... on 14:33 - Aug 1 with 557 viewsleitrimblue

I like to think he failed to pull off a shocked and appalled face so just went for plain old angry
Whilst this is clearly a massively dickish thing to do.... on 15:00 - Aug 1 with 508 viewsronnyd

Whilst this is clearly a massively dickish thing to do.... on 14:33 - Aug 1 by leitrimblue

I like to think he failed to pull off a shocked and appalled face so just went for plain old angry

His eyes aren't wide enough for the shocked look.
Whilst this is clearly a massively dickish thing to do.... on 15:06 - Aug 1 with 480 viewseireblue

Whilst this is clearly a massively dickish thing to do.... on 14:25 - Aug 1 by The_Flashing_Smile

I love the final picture of a councillor pointing at graffiti which reads, "Lane is a fat pagan."

I know I shouldn't laugh...

Should make tracking down the culprit a bit easier.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024