Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wes Burns seems to be out of the Wales squad. 22:19 - Sep 9 with 1835 viewsSitfcB

Back in Ipswich now.

Hopefully not injured.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wes Burns seems to be out of the Wales squad. on 22:23 - Sep 9 with 1796 viewsgainsboroughblue

Picked up a knock on Thursday didn't he? Or pulled up with something.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Wes Burns seems to be out of the Wales squad. on 11:43 - Sep 10 with 1051 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wes Burns seems to be out of the Wales squad. on 22:06 - Sep 10 with 752 viewsNutkins_Return

Pulled up in the game. Hamstring now confirmed but worded as a 'tweak'. Probably miss 2-3 games at least still I imagine.
Wes Burns seems to be out of the Wales squad. on 22:20 - Sep 10 with 722 viewsunstableblue

Wes Burns seems to be out of the Wales squad. on 22:06 - Sep 10 by Nutkins_Return

Pulled up in the game. Hamstring now confirmed but worded as a 'tweak'. Probably miss 2-3 games at least still I imagine.

Maybe 2 games?… it sounded like a duty of care decision… where any suggestion of a (hamstring) tweak means the player gets sent back to their club rather than risking any injury

So maybe misses Sheff Weds and Saints

But you never know might be earlier

I’d play Jackson to wear them down with pace and then Hutchison to bambozzle the tired full back

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024