Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Year 2 of the annual Sheff Weds apology for bad behavior 19:07 - Sep 18 with 1832 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Year 2 of the annual Sheff Weds apology for bad behavior on 19:12 - Sep 18 with 1756 viewsDubtractor

Just a hunch, but reading the replies to that I get the impression that the fanbase aren't keen on Chansiri.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2023 12:43]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Year 2 of the annual Sheff Weds apology for bad behavior on 19:26 - Sep 18 with 1639 viewsyorkshireblue

More club statements than league goals so far this season….0
Year 2 of the annual Sheff Weds apology for bad behavior on 19:34 - Sep 18 with 1587 viewsIllinoisblue

Year 2 of the annual Sheff Weds apology for bad behavior on 19:26 - Sep 18 by yorkshireblue

More club statements than league goals so far this season….0

And I believe on Saturday they had more foul throws than attempts on goal. You love to see it

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Year 2 of the annual Sheff Weds apology for bad behavior on 07:36 - Sep 19 with 1163 viewsPhilsAngels

At no point do SW apologise, they issue a statement only
Year 2 of the annual Sheff Weds apology for bad behavior on 11:12 - Sep 19 with 985 viewsthe_toff

At least we won't have to play them next season, unless the cup draw is unkind to us.
Year 2 of the annual Sheff Weds apology for bad behavior on 12:02 - Sep 19 with 876 viewslizzibee

And they plan on copying Reading today by throwing tennis balls on the pitch. Inventive bunch aren't they. If we weren't playing I'd be watching for a laugh as now they said what they are doing I'm sure the stewards will be on the look out.
However, whatever their chairman has done, he ins't responsible for their lack of ability to do a throw in or them constantly rolling around on the ground.
Looking forward to not having Hillsborough on my radar next season
Year 2 of the annual Sheff Weds apology for bad behavior on 12:23 - Sep 19 with 817 viewsAsa

Year 2 of the annual Sheff Weds apology for bad behavior on 12:02 - Sep 19 by lizzibee

And they plan on copying Reading today by throwing tennis balls on the pitch. Inventive bunch aren't they. If we weren't playing I'd be watching for a laugh as now they said what they are doing I'm sure the stewards will be on the look out.
However, whatever their chairman has done, he ins't responsible for their lack of ability to do a throw in or them constantly rolling around on the ground.
Looking forward to not having Hillsborough on my radar next season

They love a bit of throwing things on the pitch don't they.

Any old excuse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024