Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a fine time this is to be an Ipswich Town fan 19:19 - Sep 23 with 680 viewsMiaow

I love our team.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

What a fine time this is to be an Ipswich Town fan on 19:24 - Sep 23 with 645 viewsMVBlue

And what a great game to go to, first in a while. Absolute belter in the sun in front of a packed house. The Ipswich that got me supporting, outscore the opposition, classy touches, loud fans. Class.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

What a fine time this is to be an Ipswich Town fan on 19:28 - Sep 23 with 630 viewsMK1

Lucky (unlucky) to be old enough to remember the best of time. So please you youngsters have something to be proud of.
What a fine time this is to be an Ipswich Town fan on 21:03 - Sep 23 with 539 viewsRyorry

The only sad thing for me is that JoeSoap, No..9., TG & several other wonderful longstanding true fans weren't able to be with us long enough to see the transformation. Hope their spirits are somehow able to sense it from up there, along with SAR, SBR & other legends. R.I.P.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024