Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blimey. This is sad and sounds horrible 09:28 - Oct 29 with 1428 viewsgainsboroughblue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/ice-hockey/67253892

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Blimey. This is sad and sounds horrible on 11:41 - Oct 29 with 1306 viewsIllinoisblue

Damn that is awful. Years ago same thing happened to an NHL player but he luckily survived.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Blimey. This is sad and sounds horrible on 20:23 - Oct 29 with 1141 viewsEdmundo

Blimey. This is sad and sounds horrible on 11:41 - Oct 29 by Illinoisblue

Damn that is awful. Years ago same thing happened to an NHL player but he luckily survived.

Unfortunately this guy didn't. 8000 people saw it. Pretty horrific by all accounts. Ice hockey fixtures cancelled this weekend.
RIP Adam Johnson

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Blimey. This is sad and sounds horrible on 20:34 - Oct 29 with 1118 viewstextbackup

I saw the video on Twitter earlier… the bloke seems to fly kick him on purpose!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Blimey. This is sad and sounds horrible on 20:37 - Oct 29 with 1107 viewsgainsboroughblue

Blimey. This is sad and sounds horrible on 20:34 - Oct 29 by textbackup

I saw it shared on YouTube. Don't want to share it but it looked a horrific challenge.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Blimey. This is sad and sounds horrible on 20:40 - Oct 29 with 1090 viewsSwansea_Blue

Blimey. This is sad and sounds horrible on 20:34 - Oct 29 by textbackup

If it was a deliberate targeted attack hopefully charges will be brought. I’ve no intention of seeking out the video to get a view on that though.

RIP to fella. Just horrible.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Blimey. This is sad and sounds horrible on 20:44 - Oct 29 with 1076 viewstextbackup

Blimey. This is sad and sounds horrible on 20:40 - Oct 29 by Swansea_Blue

If it was a deliberate targeted attack hopefully charges will be brought. I’ve no intention of seeking out the video to get a view on that though.

RIP to fella. Just horrible.

I’ll add, I didn’t search for the video, it was retweeted and on the timeline

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Blimey. This is sad and sounds horrible on 20:54 - Oct 29 with 1053 viewsSwansea_Blue

Blimey. This is sad and sounds horrible on 20:44 - Oct 29 by textbackup

I’ll add, I didn’t search for the video, it was retweeted and on the timeline

I didn’t mean to imply you went looking for it, sorry if that’s how it came across.

It must be horrible for his family (obviously). Going off to work and not coming home; just grim. And in such a public way too (which maybe his family had to witness). I imagine there’s a lot of very upset people from the crowd as well. Terrible stuff.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Blimey. This is sad and sounds horrible on 08:05 - Oct 30 with 848 viewsSteve_M

Blimey. This is sad and sounds horrible on 20:23 - Oct 29 by Edmundo

Unfortunately this guy didn't. 8000 people saw it. Pretty horrific by all accounts. Ice hockey fixtures cancelled this weekend.
RIP Adam Johnson

Yes, one of my mates was there. Took ages to get any attention to him and there was very obvious blood on the ice. The player's reaction who caught him was an instant realisation he said.

He was just glad he didn't have his children with him on Saturday, apparently about a third of the attendance is kids there.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024