Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle about to join Man U in rock bottom places in CL. (n/t) 21:54 - Dec 13 with 800 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Newcastle about to join Man U in rock bottom places in CL. (n/t) on 22:08 - Dec 13 with 762 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see the RB Leipzig qualified easily. I didn’t think they were up to much when we beat them in the summer

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Newcastle about to join Man U in rock bottom places in CL. (n/t) on 22:12 - Dec 13 with 735 viewsChrisd

I thought the EPL was the best league in the world?

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Newcastle about to join Man U in rock bottom places in CL. (n/t) on 22:47 - Dec 13 with 667 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Newcastle about to join Man U in rock bottom places in CL. (n/t) on 23:30 - Dec 13 with 633 viewsMiaow

Newcastle about to join Man U in rock bottom places in CL. (n/t) on 22:47 - Dec 13 by Illinoisblue

Is that a @bryansgunn clip? I saw this one earlier today:

Superb.

Back to (some) English teams doing poorly in Europe, I wonder how this will affect our UEFA coefficient? I think the top two leagues will ridiculously gain a fifth Champions League spot for next season, so Man United and Newcastle finishing bottom of their groups could mean that the Premier League stays with four CL places in 2024–25.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

Newcastle about to join Man U in rock bottom places in CL. (n/t) on 23:48 - Dec 13 with 610 viewsIllinoisblue

Newcastle about to join Man U in rock bottom places in CL. (n/t) on 23:30 - Dec 13 by Miaow

Is that a @bryansgunn clip? I saw this one earlier today:

Superb.

Back to (some) English teams doing poorly in Europe, I wonder how this will affect our UEFA coefficient? I think the top two leagues will ridiculously gain a fifth Champions League spot for next season, so Man United and Newcastle finishing bottom of their groups could mean that the Premier League stays with four CL places in 2024–25.

The Bryan Gunn videos are amazing. Top work. And yes I believe Utd and Geordies being rubbish will lead to one less place for English clubs.

Imagine the bleating if it went back to a straight knockout. Would love to see that

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024