Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Davis leaves us, I’d happily see us get QPR’s left back. 23:28 - Dec 29 with 827 viewstextbackup

Good little player

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If Davis leaves us, I’d happily see us get QPR’s left back. on 23:45 - Dec 29 with 728 viewsColin_Viljoen

Davis to West Ham
Downes & Cresswell as part of deal
If Davis leaves us, I’d happily see us get QPR’s left back. on 23:45 - Dec 29 with 723 viewsFifeITFC

Why would he leave us?

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

If Davis leaves us, I’d happily see us get QPR’s left back. on 23:48 - Dec 29 with 689 viewsNeedhamChris

If Davis leaves us, I’d happily see us get QPR’s left back. on 23:45 - Dec 29 by FifeITFC

Why would he leave us?

Are you new to football?

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

If Davis leaves us, I’d happily see us get QPR’s left back. on 23:50 - Dec 29 with 674 viewskizaitfc

Heard this Davis thing a few times tonight.

Even if we received an offer and we're willing to sell why would we have allowed him to miss tonight. So surely he is just injured and any speculation on a transfer is completely separate to his omission tonight

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

If Davis leaves us, I’d happily see us get QPR’s left back. on 23:51 - Dec 29 with 652 viewstextbackup

If Davis leaves us, I’d happily see us get QPR’s left back. on 23:45 - Dec 29 by FifeITFC

Why would he leave us?

Because if we aren’t in the prem next season we’ll have a few very healthy offers come in for him, offers that we likely couldn’t turn down

If Davis leaves us, I’d happily see us get QPR’s left back. on 23:52 - Dec 29 with 639 viewstextbackup

If Davis leaves us, I’d happily see us get QPR’s left back. on 23:50 - Dec 29 by kizaitfc

Heard this Davis thing a few times tonight.

Even if we received an offer and we're willing to sell why would we have allowed him to miss tonight. So surely he is just injured and any speculation on a transfer is completely separate to his omission tonight

I was talking about offers at the end of the season. He won’t go in Jan

If Davis leaves us, I’d happily see us get QPR’s left back. on 23:53 - Dec 29 with 620 viewskizaitfc

If Davis leaves us, I’d happily see us get QPR’s left back. on 23:52 - Dec 29 by textbackup

I was talking about offers at the end of the season. He won’t go in Jan

Fair enough, heard a few say Westham are signing Davis and that's why he isn't playing tonight.

Although I wouldn't be completely shocked to see some offers come I would be shocked if that meant we did not play him

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

If Davis leaves us, I’d happily see us get QPR’s left back. on 23:55 - Dec 29 with 605 viewsbadadski

If Davis leaves us, I’d happily see us get QPR’s left back. on 23:53 - Dec 29 by kizaitfc

Fair enough, heard a few say Westham are signing Davis and that's why he isn't playing tonight.

Although I wouldn't be completely shocked to see some offers come I would be shocked if that meant we did not play him

Davis is not going any where however would happily have Greg Leigh back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024