Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Want something to cheer you up on a Monday? 15:49 - Jan 29 with 760 viewsBlueBadger

https://inews.co.uk/news/laurence-fox-libel-loses-2878431

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Want something to cheer you up on a Monday? on 15:57 - Jan 29 with 679 viewsGlasgowBlue

A timely reminder that libelling people on social media can be a very costly exercise.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Want something to cheer you up on a Monday? on 16:00 - Jan 29 with 659 viewsBlueBadger

Want something to cheer you up on a Monday? on 15:57 - Jan 29 by GlasgowBlue

A timely reminder that libelling people on social media can be a very costly exercise.

Shut up, you massive [redacted].

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Want something to cheer you up on a Monday? on 16:00 - Jan 29 with 658 viewsGeoffSentence

Quite funny that the judge concluded that calling Laurence Fox racist was not defammatory.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Want something to cheer you up on a Monday? on 16:04 - Jan 29 with 635 viewsBlueBadger

Want something to cheer you up on a Monday? on 16:00 - Jan 29 by GeoffSentence

Quite funny that the judge concluded that calling Laurence Fox racist was not defammatory.

Disgraceful. You can't even be openly bigoted nowadays without someone calling you a bigot.

Want something to cheer you up on a Monday? on 16:22 - Jan 29 with 596 viewsjaykay

a go fund me page incoming

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Want something to cheer you up on a Monday? on 16:27 - Jan 29 with 580 viewsSwansea_Blue

What a massive bellend

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Want something to cheer you up on a Monday? on 16:34 - Jan 29 with 550 viewsBlueBadger

Want something to cheer you up on a Monday? on 16:27 - Jan 29 by Swansea_Blue

What a massive bellend

Bit much, I'm only posting a link.

Want something to cheer you up on a Monday? on 18:08 - Jan 29 with 472 viewsSteve_M

Here's some more good news:

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/captain-tom-spa-demolished/

A bad day for grift.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024