Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazing, no mention of the issues in the half time studio chat 15:56 - Feb 17 with 881 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Surely they must know?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Amazing, no mention of the issues in the half time studio chat on 15:57 - Feb 17 with 844 viewsredrickstuhaart

Theyve just mentioned it
Amazing, no mention of the issues in the half time studio chat on 15:58 - Feb 17 with 815 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Amazing, no mention of the issues in the half time studio chat on 15:57 - Feb 17 by redrickstuhaart

Theyve just mentioned it

Yep, just after I posted that. Maybe they're reading TWTD!

Amazing, no mention of the issues in the half time studio chat on 16:01 - Feb 17 with 718 viewsWestSussexBlue

?
Amazing, no mention of the issues in the half time studio chat on 16:02 - Feb 17 with 686 viewsbalticblue

What issues are you talking about?
Amazing, no mention of the issues in the half time studio chat on 16:03 - Feb 17 with 639 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Amazing, no mention of the issues in the half time studio chat on 16:02 - Feb 17 by balticblue

What issues are you talking about?

Err, the feed dropping and everyone missing 2 goals! There's several threads about it.

Unless I'm about to be whooshed.

Amazing, no mention of the issues in the half time studio chat on 16:05 - Feb 17 with 578 viewsbalticblue

Amazing, no mention of the issues in the half time studio chat on 16:03 - Feb 17 by The_Flashing_Smile

Err, the feed dropping and everyone missing 2 goals! There's several threads about it.

Unless I'm about to be whooshed.

Got it, thanks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024