Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breathtaking.... 10:56 - Feb 20 with 1143 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone start watching this on ITV last night?

More proof that those on the front line of the Covid battle let down by those above.

And now they dare to ask for a pay rise, they are told where to go.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Breathtaking.... on 14:02 - Feb 20 with 824 viewsBasuco

Yes, it backed up what Blue Badger and others were saying at the time, my daughter spoke with a community nurse who said that the first week she had full PPE protection when going into homes, then that was replaced with a plastic apron and thin paper mask with gaps around it. It must have been very scary with a known airborne virus that was killing people around the world.
Breathtaking.... on 14:05 - Feb 20 with 826 viewsblueasfook

Maybe they could take back the millions that the likes of Michelle Mone made from the crisis and put it toward a pay rise for NHS staff.

Fookin crooks. Makes me angry that woman isn't in prison.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Breathtaking.... on 14:46 - Feb 20 with 728 viewsBlueBadger

Breathtaking.... on 14:02 - Feb 20 by Basuco

Yes, it backed up what Blue Badger and others were saying at the time, my daughter spoke with a community nurse who said that the first week she had full PPE protection when going into homes, then that was replaced with a plastic apron and thin paper mask with gaps around it. It must have been very scary with a known airborne virus that was killing people around the world.

Caught the trailer for it the other day and that caused a day-long brain wobble. Guess I'm avoiding ITV for a while.

Probably going to go hide this thread for a while as well(no diss on anyone in it, I've just come off nights and the brain weasels LOVE a upsetting moment).
[Post edited 20 Feb 14:49]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Breathtaking.... on 14:50 - Feb 20 with 697 viewsBlueBadger

Breathtaking.... on 14:05 - Feb 20 by blueasfook

Maybe they could take back the millions that the likes of Michelle Mone made from the crisis and put it toward a pay rise for NHS staff.

Fookin crooks. Makes me angry that woman isn't in prison.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Breathtaking.... on 18:28 - Feb 20 with 480 viewsBlueBadger

I'm just going to leave this brilliant article here.

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/feb/20/striking-doctors-itv-breat

Breathtaking.... on 18:32 - Feb 20 with 461 viewsRyorry

Can't bear to watch it, or any other hospital drama tbh.

Looked good from the trailers.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024