Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our new glovesman.... 17:51 - Feb 16 with 2623 viewsBloots

...cracking set of gnashers.

But they are eclipsed by his quite outstanding eyebrows!

Beautiful.

Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

0
Our new glovesman.... on 17:55 - Feb 16 with 2567 viewsOldsmoker

I'll add you to the list of those who have expressed a man-crush on Palmer.

Note:You're just below me.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

0
He's quite a way behind.... on 17:56 - Feb 16 with 2548 viewsBloots

Our new glovesman.... on 17:55 - Feb 16 by Oldsmoker

I'll add you to the list of those who have expressed a man-crush on Palmer.

Note:You're just below me.


....Jacob Greaves though.

Those cheekbones!

Dreamy.

Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

0
He's quite a way behind.... on 18:01 - Feb 16 with 2505 viewsOldsmoker

He's quite a way behind.... on 17:56 - Feb 16 by Bloots

....Jacob Greaves though.

Those cheekbones!

Dreamy.


Stop it.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

1
Our new glovesman.... on 18:02 - Feb 16 with 2491 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Wouldn't have seen Chopper Harris with a set of veneers mate
0
He's quite a way behind.... on 18:28 - Feb 16 with 2304 viewsHugoagogo_Reborn

He's quite a way behind.... on 17:56 - Feb 16 by Bloots

....Jacob Greaves though.

Those cheekbones!

Dreamy.


The official top three ITFC hotties are:
1) Sam Morsy
2) Cam Burgess
3) Lief Davis

Buff info.

Poll: Which Manchester team do you dislike the most?

0
He's quite a way behind.... on 18:31 - Feb 16 with 2261 viewsOldsmoker

He's quite a way behind.... on 18:28 - Feb 16 by Hugoagogo_Reborn

The official top three ITFC hotties are:
1) Sam Morsy
2) Cam Burgess
3) Lief Davis

Buff info.


No,no,no.

Massimo , Delap, Morsy.

Lurve the uglies.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

0
He's quite a way behind.... on 18:33 - Feb 16 with 2248 viewsHugoagogo_Reborn

He's quite a way behind.... on 18:01 - Feb 16 by Oldsmoker

Stop it.


I'll see your Greavsy cheekbones and raise you Matt Holland's...

Royal Flush!

Poll: Which Manchester team do you dislike the most?

1
Upvote for "Buff info".... on 18:47 - Feb 16 with 2171 viewsBloots

He's quite a way behind.... on 18:28 - Feb 16 by Hugoagogo_Reborn

The official top three ITFC hotties are:
1) Sam Morsy
2) Cam Burgess
3) Lief Davis

Buff info.


....downvote for the contents!

Greaves over everyone, by a mile.

You have no taste woman!

Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

1
Login to get fewer ads

Upvote for "Buff info".... on 18:51 - Feb 16 with 2137 viewsbluearmy4838

Upvote for "Buff info".... on 18:47 - Feb 16 by Bloots

....downvote for the contents!

Greaves over everyone, by a mile.

You have no taste woman!


Marcus Harness can’t be ruled out with those eyes. He’s like an Apex predator.
3
Yes, he's second.... on 18:58 - Feb 16 with 2099 viewsBloots

Upvote for "Buff info".... on 18:51 - Feb 16 by bluearmy4838

Marcus Harness can’t be ruled out with those eyes. He’s like an Apex predator.


...they are like pools of ice water.

Sigh.....

Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

2
Upvote for "Buff info".... on 18:59 - Feb 16 with 2086 viewsHugoagogo_Reborn

Upvote for "Buff info".... on 18:47 - Feb 16 by Bloots

....downvote for the contents!

Greaves over everyone, by a mile.

You have no taste woman!


I'm more about strong forearms than chiseled cheekbones. 😂

Poll: Which Manchester team do you dislike the most?

2
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. (n/t) on 19:24 - Feb 16 with 2004 viewsBloots

Upvote for "Buff info".... on 18:59 - Feb 16 by Hugoagogo_Reborn

I'm more about strong forearms than chiseled cheekbones. 😂



Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

1
Upvote for "Buff info".... on 09:03 - Feb 17 with 1389 viewsSwansea_Blue

Upvote for "Buff info".... on 18:59 - Feb 16 by Hugoagogo_Reborn

I'm more about strong forearms than chiseled cheekbones. 😂


Welcome back Roy!

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026